23 West Tenter Street, London, E1
- PROPERTY TYPE
Block of Apartments
6,915 sq ft
642 sq m
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- Six-storey building plus the lower-ground floor
- Seven three-bedroom apartments
- There is a lift and a courtyard to the rear of the building
- The property has a PTAL rating of 6A, which is the highest possible rating
- The property benefits from planning permission to add a single-storey roof extension
The unbroken freehold building consists of seven three-bedroom apartments and consent to create an additional storey in the heart of Aldgate.
* The existing six-storey building plus the lower-ground floor contains seven three-bedroom apartments
* The property extends to approximately 642.4 sqm / 6,915 sqft NIA
* The site benefits from a lift and a courtyard to the rear of the building
* The property has a PTAL rating of 6A, which is the highest possible rating
* There is a dedicated storage area for up to 2 bicycles per apartment
* The property benefits from planning permission to add a single-storey roof extension and associated alterations to the existing building to create one two-bedroom apartment (75.3 sqm / 786 sqft) with a private roof terrace
* The site is a 5-minute walk from Aldgate Station, with a 4-minute journey into Liverpool Street and a 4-minute walk from Tower Gateway Station, with a 15-minute journey into Canary Wharf
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
23 West Tenter Street, London, E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tower Gateway Station0.1 miles
- Aldgate Station0.2 miles
- Aldgate East Station0.2 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GLPG, Marylebone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.