West Street, Aberkenfig, Bridgend
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Ideal Investment or First Time Buy!
- Close to M4
- Low Maintenance Garden
- No Chain
- Viewing Recommended
An ideal investment or first time buy! This property offered for sale with NO ON GOING CHAIN is within close proximity to the Aberkenfig high street that has all local amenities and also benefits from being within a short drive from M4 corridor!!!
An ideal investment or first time buy! A three bedroom mid terraced property offered for sale with no on going chain. The property is situated within close proximity to local schools, shops and the M4 corridor. Internally the property comprises entrance hall, lounge/diner and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms plus family bathroom. To the outside of the property is a low maintenance garden with a brick built shed. Viewing is highly recommended on this property - to book your appointment please call Peter Alan Bridgend on or book your appointment online 24/7 at
Entered via uPVC double glazed door. Access to lounge.
Lounge/diner 12' 3" max x 22' max ( 3.73m max x 6.71m max )
Laminate flooring. uPVC double glazed window. Stairs leading to first floor. Access to Kitchen.
Kitchen 12' x 11' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.48m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with worktop space over. Inset one and half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Built in four ring gas hob with electric oven. Tiled flooring. Tiled splashbacks. Spotlights. uPVC double glazed window. uPVC double glazed door to garden.
Access to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 11' 6" x 12' 3" ( 3.51m x 3.73m )
Laminate flooring. uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 6' 5" x 11' 6" ( 1.96m x 3.51m )
Fitted carpet. uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 6' 2" x 9' 4" ( 1.88m x 2.84m )
Fitted carpet. Skylight.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising wash hand basin, wc and bath with shower over. Floor to ceiling tiles. uPVC double glazed window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
West Street, Aberkenfig, Bridgend
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sarn Station0.4 miles
- Tondu Station0.5 miles
- Wildmill Station1.6 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
We’ve been around since 1965 so needless to say, we’re experts at what we do! Our market knowledge and coverage across Wales is unmatched, but what makes us truly special is taking everything we’ve mastered over the decades we've been in business and pairing it with innovation and new ways of thinking.
As one of the larges
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference BND306603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Bridgend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.