Bridlington Road, Driffield, YO25
- PROPERTY TYPE
1,418 sq ft
132 sq m
- Our customers could save on their mortgage with Bellway and Own New^.
- Open-plan kitchen, dining and family area French doors leading to the rear garden
- Save up to £2,600* per year when you move into one of our energy efficient homes.
- No Stamp Duty to pay on the first £250,000 of this home and first time buyers pay no stamp duty up to £425,000.
- Utility room
- En suite to bedrooms 1 and 2
- Contemporary family bathroom
- Integral single garage
- 5 Star HBF Builder in 2023 - over 90% of our customers would recommend us to a friend
- 10-year NHBC warranty - peace of mind over your new home
From first-time buyers to existing homeowners, our customers could save money on their mortgage every month when they buy a brand-new home with Bellway and Own New.
Own New's Rate Reducer could lower monthly mortgage payments for a fixed two- or five-year period, just speak with our sales advisor to discover more. Selected developments and plots only. For full terms and conditions and alternative incentives available at Bellway, visit the Own New Rate Reducer page on our website.
Our sales centre is open for drop-in visits.
Should you wish to have dedicated time with our Sales Advisor, please book an appointment before visiting us.
Monday - 10.00am to 5.00pm
Tuesday - Closed
Wednesday - Closed
Thursday - 10.00am to 5.00pm
Friday - 10.00am to 5.00pm
Saturday - 10.00am to 5.00pm
Sunday - 10.00am to 5.00pm
Plot 120 - priced at £319,995
This home is sold with management/estate charges of £177 per annum and a council tax band of TBC.
No Stamp Duty to pay on the first £250,000 of this home and first time buyers pay no stamp duty up to £425,000.
The Acacia is a stunning 4-bedroom family home which benefits from an impressive exterior, along with a spacious open-plan kitchen, dining and family area.
On the ground floor, residents are greeted by a welcoming entrance hallway which leads onto the dual-aspect kitchen, dining and family area. Boasting a contemporary open-plan design, this area presents stylish kitchen units accompanied by co-ordinating upstands. The kitchen also benefits from an adjoining utility room. A generous living room is accessible from the entrance hallway facing the front of the home.
The first floor comprises a generous, front-facing master bedroom, complete with modern en-suite shower room. There are three further bedrooms on this level, another with an en-suite and a contemporary family bathroom with stylish wall tiling and quality Laura sanitaryware by Roca.
Wolds View is a development of 2, 3 and 4-bedroom new homes in the market town of Driffield, which benefits from a sought-after location within walking distance of the vibrant town centre. Close to popular shops, restaurants and pavement cafés, this well-connected market town boasts highly-regarded local schools and excellent transport connections to Hull, Scarborough and Bridlington.
"We have a home to sell"
Sell your home quicker with no estate agent fees.^
Our Intermediate Management Agent will work with two local estate agents to market your home at an agreed price.
You could soon be moving into your new dream home, start your journey with us today.
Bellway has been building exceptional quality new homes throughout the UK for over 70 years, creating outstanding properties in desirable locations. We take pride in our high standards of customer service - more than 9 out of 10 Bellway homeowners would recommend us to a friend.
Our reputation is built on trust and we help thousands of customers, every year, to buy new homes. With 5-star builder status, awarded by the Home Builder's Federation, and an excellent rating on Trustpilot, we are committed to ensuring we deliver high quality homes and an exceptional service to you.
^^Terms and conditions apply.
^All offers apply to specific plots and selected developments only. Terms and conditions apply. Contact your Bellway sales advisor to find out more or see terms and conditions on our Bellway website. Express Mover and Part Exchange scheme offers are subject to status, availability and eligibility. Bellway reserve the right to refuse a Part Exchange. Any promoted offer is subject to contract.
- 2, 3 and 4-bedroom homes
- Within walking distance of local amenities
- Good transport links to Hull, Scarborough and Bridlington
- Highly-regarded local schools
Bridlington Road, Driffield, YO25
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nafferton Station1.2 miles
- Hutton Cranswick Station4.1 miles
About the development
- Creating dream homes built around you, for over 70 years.
- As a proud 5 star home builder over 90% of our customers would recommend us to a friend.
- Every Bellway home comes with a 10-year warranty and insurance protection for your piece of mind.
- We aim to make moving home as simple as possible and to provide you with a first-class home that you can be proud of.
- Schemes available including `Express Mover*¿ to help you move into your new home quickly and easily
- Call one of our friendly sales advisors today and find out how we can help you get into your dream new home.
A REPUTATION YOU CAN RELY ON
Over 75 years of great homes and great service
When it comes to buying your new home it is reassuring to know that you are dealing with one of the most successful companies in the country, with a reputation built on designing and creating fine houses and apartments nationwide backed up with one of the industry’s best after-care services.
In 1946 John and Russell Bell, newly demobbed, joined their father John T. Bell in a small family owned
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference Acacia-WV-Jun23. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes (Yorkshire). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.