Adwick Road, Mexborough
- PROPERTY TYPE
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- Imposing 3 bedroom detached family home
- Popular location - excellently placed for amenities, schools, shops, transport links & Montagu hospital
- Well kept & spacious accommodation throughout
- Ent hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, downstairs W.C, basement
- Driveway & garage
- Delightful, generous sized gardens surrounding the property
- Excellent family home
PREPARE TO BE CHARMED. Situated in this sought after part of Mexborough - this 3 bedroom detached feels like home the moment you step through the door. Boasting well kept & spacious accommodation throughout with larger than average gardens surrounding & a drive & garage - CALL NOW!
£270,000 - £280,000 - AN EXECUTIVE DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE! A superb 3 bedroom detached family home stands proudly on this generous sized corner plot on this sought after street location! Viewing essential to appreciate this truly impressive property! This family sized detached property is presented with spacious living areas throughout, a driveway & garage- perfect for off street vehicle parking and an added basement with ample storage space! A moderately large and well-appointed house, which briefly comprises of a downstairs W.C, separate living, dining & kitchen facilities, 3 generous bedrooms & a shower room, basement & attic. Plentiful gardens surround! - CALL NOW to arrange an internal inspection!
An impressive entrance hallway comprises of an entrance door to the front, a central heating radiator and stairs leading to the first floor accommodation.
Located via the entrance hallway - Fitted with a W.C, a hand wash basin and a heated towel. rail. There is also UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Lounge 11' 11" x 14' ( 3.63m x 4.27m )
A lovely living & family space which is presented with a gas fire with a feature fireplace surround, a central heating radiator, two UPVC double glazed windows (one to the side & one to the rear) and also double doors which lead through to the dining room.
Dining Room 16' 9" into bay window x 14' 1" ( 5.11m into bay window x 4.29m )
A delightful dining & entertaining space, which has a gas fire with a feature fireplace surround, a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed bay window to the front.
Kitchen 18' 1" x 8' 10" ( 5.51m x 2.69m )
A lovely kitchen space, which is presented with a rage of wall and base units, work surfaces and a 1 1/2 bowl inset sink and drainer unit. There is also a built in double oven set into larder, a black glass hob, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freeze and a pantry. There is also a seating area within the kitchen, which has UPVC double glazed windows, a central heating radiator and a composite style door to the side which leads to the rear garden.
Lower Ground Floor:
Having separate cellars & storage rooms, all of which will provide ample storage space.
Bedroom One 17' 1" into bay window x 11' 3" ( 5.21m into bay window x 3.43m )
A front facing bedroom, that has fitted wardrobes, which provide plenty of handing & storage space, a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed walk in bay window to the front.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 11' 11" ( 4.29m x 3.63m )
A rear facing bedroom, which also has fitted wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 10' 2" ( 2.41m x 3.10m )
Presented with fitted wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the front.
A lovely shower suite, which comprises of a walk in shower cubicle with an electric shower, a W.C & vanity hand wash basin, a UPVC double glazed window and also having access to the loft which is insulated.
To the front/side of the property is a generous sized lawned 'wrap around garden, which has a range of trees & shrubs. There is a gate to the front, and another gate to the side which both provide access and a paved walkway leading to the entrance door.
To the rear lays a plentiful mature garden, which benefits from a lawned garden and different paved seating areas.
There is also a garage & driveway, located at the side of the property. Both of which provide ample off street parking space.
Having power & light, and a water supply. There is also a garage door to the front for vehicle access and a driveway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Adwick Road, Mexborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mexborough Station0.6 miles
- Swinton (S. Yorks.) Station1.3 miles
- Bolton-on-Dearne Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Mexborough William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Mexborough
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MXB116288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mexborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.