The Cullerns, Highworth, Swindon
- PROPERTY TYPE
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- Mid Terrace Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 17ft Living Room
- 12ft Kitchen
- 12ft Conservatory
- Enclosed landscaped Rear Garden
- Lovely Views
- Driveway Parking
Allen and Harris are delighted to offer to the market this well presented two bedroom mid terrace bungalow tucked away in a cul-de-sac location in the popular market town of Highworth, which offers 17ft living room, 12ft kitchen, modern fitted shower room, 12ft conservatory, driveway parking.
Allen and Harris are delighted to offer to the market this well presented two bedroom mid terrace bungalow tucked away in a cul-de-sac location in the popular market town of Highworth. The property has been well cared for and offers lovely views from the front of the property looking out to Fairford. The centre of Highworth which offers a range of local shops, cafes and wine bars is within walking distance.
The accommodation offers an entrance hall, 12ft kitchen, 17ft living room, 12ft conservatory, two double bedrooms and modern fitted shower room. Outside the property has a lovely landscaped rear garden with two patio areas. To the front there is a tiered front garden with driveway parking.
Front aspect door and a radiator.
Lounge 11' 1" x 17' 8" ( 3.38m x 5.38m )
Rear aspect patio doors to the garden, access to the conservatory and a radiator.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 7' 9" ( 3.91m x 2.36m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with rolled edge worksurfaces over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, tiled splash back, space for an oven, space and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, wall mounted boiler, further appliance space and a front aspect window.
Conservatory 12' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.94m x 2.59m )
Rear and side aspect windows, door to the garden, brick and upvc built, storage cupboard and a radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.33m x 2.95m )
Rear aspect window, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 7' 9" ( 2.64m x 2.36m )
Front aspect window, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Fitted suite comprising of a double shower cubicle, low level W/C, hand wash basin, part tiled walls, loft access and a radiator.
Enclosed by paneled fencing, patio area with steps leading to the second patio area, a shed, mature shrub boarders and a rear access gate.
Driveway parking to the front for approximately two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
The Cullerns, Highworth, Swindon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swindon Station5.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Highworth Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Highworth
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local ex
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HWT105479. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Highworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.