Bede Terrace, Bowburn, Durham
- PROPERTY TYPE
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- ATTENTION INVESTORS
- TENANTED PROPERTY
- THREE BEDROOMS
- POPULAR LOCATION
- EPC RATING D
- COUNCIL TAX BAND A
Goodmove are delighted to present this three bedroom semi detached house for a quick sale.
This property is sold with a tenant in situ and generates a healthy yield of 6.9%.
There are a range of local shops and amenities available within Bowburn as well as nearby Coxhoe, with a more comprehensive range of shopping and recreational facilities and amenities available within Durham City Centre which lies approximately 3 miles distant. The road to Durham City passes the University and several colleges. Bowburn is well placed for commuting purposes as it lies a short drive from the A1(M) Motorway Interchange which provides good road links to other regional centres.
The property has been attractively priced to promote a quick sale and would invite all buyers in a position to proceed to view. Please call for more information.
Disclaimer - 1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER GOODMOVE NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresBede Terrace, Bowburn, DurhamBrochure
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Bede Terrace, Bowburn, Durham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Durham Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Good Move is a professional surveying and estate agency practice, regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). Good Move have been providing professional and expert surveying advice for homeowners for many years, and the team have over 45 years’ experience in the property sector. Our surveyors have in depth knowledge about what’s going on in your local market.
Good Move offer a better experience for homeowners as the company is run by qualified chartered surveyors,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 32464178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Good Move, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.