Allensbank Road, Heath, Cardiff
- PROPERTY TYPE
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- Retains Original Features
- No Ongoing Chain
- Garage with Rear Access
- Close to Heath Hospital
- Good Size Rear Garden
Original features and no ongoing chain, a large detached garage to the rear with lane access and a good size rear garden. A larger than average three bedroom traditional semi-detached home situated within walking distance of shops, public transport and the University Hospital of Wales.
The property comprises porch, reception hall, two separate reception rooms, conservatory, fitted kitchen/diner, porch and wet room to the ground floor. Three bedrooms, shower room and low level w.c. to the first floor. There is double glazing and gas heating. Original features include flooring and coloured leaded glass windows. There is a good size rear garden, a large detached garage with a rear lane access and no ongoing chain.
Double glazed doors, original tiled walls, tiled floor.
Original leaded coloured glass front door and windows, circular original stained glass window, radiator staircase with cupboard to the first floor.
Reception One 15' 7" bay x 13' max ( 4.75m bay x 3.96m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front, feature fireplace, fitted carpet, coving ceiling.
Reception Two 14' 1" x 11' 5" max ( 4.29m x 3.48m max )
Double glazed French doors, feature fireplace housing a gas fire, radiator.
Conservatory 6' 4" x 8' 4" ( 1.93m x 2.54m )
Double glazed with tiled floor, overlooks the rear garden.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 6" x 8' 11" ( 4.42m x 2.72m )
Double glazed windows to the side, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, fitted worktops, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, fitted wall and base units, gas cooker point, radiator, tiled floor
Tiled floor, double glazed door to the rear garden.
Wet Room 4' 11" x 5' 7" ( 1.50m x 1.70m )
Double glazed window, electric shower, wash hand basin, w.c., radiator, tiled walls and floor.
Laminate floor, loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 5" bay x 11' 2" max ( 4.39m bay x 3.40m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front, fitted wardrobes and cupboards to one wall, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 14' x 11' 6" max ( 4.27m x 3.51m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 8' 2" ( 2.26m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, fitted carpet.
Double glazed window, low level w.c., tiled floor.
Shower Room 8' 3" x 7' 5" ( 2.51m x 2.26m )
Wash hand basin, shower cubicle, laminate floor, airing cupboard, part tiled walls , radiator.
Enclosed walls, side access, tiled pathway to the front, paved.
Laid to lawn, enclosed by walling, larger than average, private aspect, large DETACHED GARAGE with rear lane access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Allensbank Road, Heath, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heath Low Level Station0.7 miles
- Heath High Level Station0.7 miles
- Ty Glas Station1.2 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
We’ve been around since 1965 so needless to say, we’re experts at what we do! Our market knowledge and coverage across Wales is unmatched, but what makes us truly special is taking everything we’ve mastered over the decades we've been in business and pairing it with innovation and new ways of thinking.
As one of the larges
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LSN304233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Llanishen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.