Beaufoys Avenue, Ferndown
- PROPERTY TYPE
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
- six/seven bedroom detached house
- Self-contained one bedroom annexe
- Feature kitchen/dining /family room with bi fold doors
- Bedroom one and two with Ensuite
- Landscaped enclosed garden with private access on to local nature reserve
- Stunning covered vaulted bbq dining area with glass balustrading
- approx 3827 Sq feet.
The accommodation comprises:
- A welcoming entrance hall with oak doors leading to the ground floor accommodation
- Double doors lead through into the living room with a feature wood burner with stone surround, open planned into the vaulted and beamed triple aspect sunroom with French doors leading onto the garden.
- A stunning fully integrated kitchen/breakfast/family room with bi fold doors onto the rear gardens offering an excellent range of base, wall and drawer units complemented by high quality quartz work surfaces, recess lighting and built in appliances to include dual oven, microwave fridge/freezer and a feature island with halogen hob. There is porcelain tiled flooring throughout.
- Adjacent, a useful utility room provides additional storage and space for white goods and has a range of built in floor and wall units and a sink. There is also space for an American fridge/ freezer.
- Separate dining room with bay window to the front aspect with porcelain tiled flooring, accessed via double doors
- Playroom/snug with aspect to the front and a door leading to the side of the property.
- Study/bedroom six accessed from the hallway.
- Downstairs cloakroom.
- An oak staircase leads up to five further bedrooms.
The master bedroom is spacious, overlooking the rear gardens and benefits from an ensuite walk-in wet room with wash hand basin set in a vanity unit with storage beneath
Bedroom two is a double, also with an ensuite with shower bath.
Bedrooms three and four are further double rooms and Bedroom five is a good single.
The family bathroom features a spa bath, separate shower cubicle and double basin unit set in vanity unit with storage beneath
The modern light and airy self- contained annexe with its own private entrance is approached via a staircase and comprises a triple aspect open plan living and kitchen area with oven and hob, integrated fridge/freezer, and space for washing machine. Double bedroom with extensive range of built in storage. Bathroom with shower bath with shower over. The accommodation benefits from air conditioning and Velux windows to the living room and bedroom.
The stunning enclosed and secluded landscaped garden is a particular feature of this property and features a large terrace with porcelain tiling and further lawned area edged by trees, shrubs, and hedging. There is a fabulous, covered, vaulted BBQ and entertaining area ideal for al fresco dining and featuring contemporary glass balustrading. At the rear of the garden is the private gate leading onto the local nature reserve which is renowned for its beauty and perfect for walks
A double length garage with French doors leading onto the garden and housing the recently fitted Glow-worm boiler.
Beaufoys Avenue is in a mature setting in the heart of Ferndown, just a short distance from the A31, with its easy commuter links to Bournemouth, Southampton, and London. Ferndown is positioned between the popular market towns of Wimborne and Ringwood and from the New Forest National Park in one direction to the award-winning beaches of Sandbanks, Poole in the other.
BrochuresBeaufoys Avenue, Ferndown
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Beaufoys Avenue, Ferndown
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournemouth Station6.0 miles
About the agent
At St Quintin we recognise that every home is unique and every reason for moving is personal. Whether you are buying, selling, or letting a property , our friendly, and professional team of experts are ready to assist you.
As a highly skilled independent Estate and Letting Agent with a great wealth of experience, we offer both the flexibility and freedom to provide you with a personal and bespoke approach and be responsive to your needs without delay.
Our aim is to match suit
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 32405974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by St Quintin Estate Agents, Ferndown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.