Craig Yr Eos Road, Ogmore-By-Sea, Bridgend
- PROPERTY TYPE
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- CHAIN FREE
- Semi detached dormer BUNGALOW on corner plot
- Fantastic coastal VIEWS and spectacular sunsets, short walk to Ogmore beach
- Council tax band F
- Three bedrooms with en suite to one and generous family bathroom
- Beautiful mature landscaped GARDEN & Summer house / home office with amazing coastal VIEWS
- Driveway PARKING and GARAGE
CHAIN FREE. A Well proportioned semi detached dormer BUNGALOW boasting fantastic SEA VIEWS, a beautifully landscaped GARDEN with home office / summer house, driveway PARKING and GARAGE.
Offered CHAIN FREE is this well-proportioned semi-detached dormer bungalow is situated on a corner plot with fantastic coastal views.
The popular coastal village of Ogmore-by-Sea is conveniently located for beaches, coastal paths and local village amenities. The M4 and A48 roads provide convenient travel to major local centres. Primary schooling is on hand in the nearby Village of St. Brides Major whilst secondary school catchments falls within the well-regarded Cowbridge Comprehensive school.
Internally the property offers a welcoming lounge with a feature log burner for ambience with French doors leading onto the beautifully kept garden, a generous kitchen / dining room with Velux window allowing natural light to flow through, two double bedrooms and a large bathroom to the ground floor and a further double bedroom with ensuite to the first floor dormer extension.
To the exterior, the property benefits from a driveway and garage and a beautifully landscaped and private rear garden with a summer house currently being utilised as a home office boasting extensive coastal views.
The beaches of Ogmore-by-Sea have sand at low-tide ideal for family outings and beach walks. The River Ogmore estuary is flanked by Ogmore beach on one side and the dunes of Merthyr Mawr on the other.
Entered via uPVC double glazed front door with obscured side panel, tiled floor.
Doors leading to the living room, two bedrooms and bathroom, stairs leading to the first floor with cupboard below, radiator, carpeted.
Lounge 18' 4" x 11' 6" ( 5.59m x 3.51m )
uPVC double glazed French doors with side panels leading to the garden, fireplace with log burner and granite hearth, sound proofed adjoining wall, radiator, wood effect flooring.
Kitchen / Dining Room 22' 3" x 10' 4" max ( 6.78m x 3.15m max )
Units to base and wall height, worktop inset with stainless steel sink and drainer with tap over, 5 ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, tiled splash backs, double oven below, integrated dishwasher and wine fridge, space for upright fridge / freezer, space for dining table and chairs, Velux skylight, radiator, uPVC double glazed door leading to the rear passage with access to the garage, double opening doors leading to the living room.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 18' 3" max ( 3.61m x 5.56m max )
A spacious master bedroom with uPVC double glazed window overlooking the garden, uPVC double glazed window to side, fitted wardrobes cupboards and desk unit, radiator, carpeted.
Bathroom 14' 2" x 8' 3" Max ( 4.32m x 2.51m Max )
A fantastic size with walk in shower area and bath with hand held shower attachment, vanity wash hand basin unit, with mirrored cupboard above, push button WC, radiator, chrome ladder style towel heater, tiled walls and flooring with underfloor heating, Velux window.
Bathroom Three 17' 4" x 7' 7" ( 5.28m x 2.31m )
A second double bedroom with uPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, carpeted.
Large storage cupboard with light, door leading to second bedroom, carpeted.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 10' 3" ( 4.19m x 3.12m )
uPVC double glazed window to front with fantastic coastal views, cupboard with hanging rail, door to ensuite.
En Suite 5' x 6' ( 1.52m x 1.83m )
Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mirrored cupboard above, push button WC, recess with glass shelf, tiled walls and floor, uPVC double glazed obscured window to rear.
To The Exterior
Driveway to the front of the property with wall to boundary access to the garage, pathway to front of the property with gate to access the garden.
Beautiful mature landscaped garden mostly laid to lawn with hedgerow to boundary, mature shrubs, palm trees and fruit trees. Terrace seating area, to view the spectacular sunsets, storage shed.
Currently used as a home office with power and wifi connection, fantastic sea views.
Electric door to driveway and uPVC double glazed door to rear, space and plumbing for appliances, 'Worcester' combination boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Craig Yr Eos Road, Ogmore-By-Sea, Bridgend
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bridgend Station4.0 miles
- Wildmill Station4.7 miles
- Pyle Station5.1 miles
About the agent
As the one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have worked hard to continue our ethos of the company as set in 1965. We celebrated our 50th year in 2015 and are proud to be a company that still provides exceptional service and the thousands of properties we sell each year is testament to that.
pa black is a highly professional exclusive service from Peter Alan. It has been designed to provide solutions for executive and individual homes which benefit from both local and national ex
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SDV301656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Cowbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.