Dylan Avenue, Beddau, Pontypridd
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Self Build
- One owner from new
- Utility Room
- Downstairs shower room
- No ongoing chain
- Call today
Within a short drive to the M4 intersection and local amenities aswell as Talbot Green Retail park.A rare opportunity to purchase this self build three bedroom detached home situated in this quiet cul de sac location .
Allen and Harris are pleased to present to the market this self build three bedroom detached home set in the popular Brynteg Park development in Beddau, within a short drive to the M4 intersection and local amenities aswell as Talbot Green Retail park.
In brief the property comprises of a good sized lounge, separate dining / reception room , modern kitchen and separate utility room, downstairs shower room . to the first floor three bedrooms all with built in storage and family bathroom . To the front off road parking and to the rear a low maintenance garden, and access to the garage
Enter into porch ,door to hallway
Doors to all rooms stairs to first floor
Lounge 23' 9" x 11' 5" ( 7.24m x 3.48m )
Window to front, patio doors onto garden, feature fire with surround
Dining Room 14' 6" x 11' 11" ( 4.42m x 3.63m )
Window to front
Kitchen 9' 2" x 5' 11" ( 2.79m x 1.80m )
Window to rear, door to utility room , fitted with modern matching wall and base units with worktop over, sink with drainer, built in oven with hob over , breakfast bar seating two
Utilty Room 9' 2" x 5' 11" ( 2.79m x 1.80m )
Window to rear , door to garden , door to shower room , fitted with matching wall and base units with worktop over, space for white goods, sink with drainer , door to shower room
Window to side, walk in shower, low level wc. pedestal wash hand basin
First Floor Landing
Loft access , doors to all rooms
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 9' 6" ( 4.04m x 2.90m )
Window to front ,built in wardrobes
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 10' 3" ( 3.89m x 3.12m )
Window to rear , built in wardrobes and over the bed storage
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 7' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.31m )
Window to front , built in wardrobe
Window to rear, fitted with a matching three piece suite comprising of bath, low level wc. pedestal wash hand basin ,
Enclosed low maitenace garden with access to the garage
Front Of Property
Gated allowing access to off road parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Dylan Avenue, Beddau, Pontypridd
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pontyclun Station2.5 miles
- Trefforest Estate Station3.1 miles
- Trefforest Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Talbot Green Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Talbot Green
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your lo
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG109435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.