Lymington Road, Torquay, Devon, TQ1
- SIZE AVAILABLE
- 2,014-2,355 sq. ft.
(187-219 sq. m.)
- Light industrial facility to lease
- USE CLASS Use class orders: Class E
- Lease type:
- Long term
- High Quality New Build Industrial Units for Class E(c) and (g) uses
- 5 Separate business units between approximately 2,014 to 2,355 sq feet (187 to 218 sq metres) over 2 floors.
- Steel portal frame building on concrete foundations.
- Each unit has a roller shutter door with pedestrian door at front and rear
- Loading dock with raised access
- Large mezzanine floor
- Toilet and kitchenette area.
- Units connected to mains electric,water and drainage.
- Located adjacent to Torbay Business Centre with good transport links around Torbay and further to Newton Abbot, Exeter and Plymouth
- Car parking close by and cycle storage on site
Based at Lymington Road in Torquay, this high-quality new build boasts a fantastic location just half a mile from the Town Centre and with easy access to main link roads around Torbay and further to Newton Abbot, Exeter and Plymouth.
There are five industrial units available that range in size between 2,014 to 2,355 square feet and are suitable for Class E(c) and (g) uses. Tenants will have the flexibility to design their own internal fit out and will also benefit from:
- A roller shutter door with pedestrian door at front and rear for every unit
- Car parking close by and on-site bike storage
- Access to a raised loading dock
- Internal toilet and kitchenette area
- Stairs to first floor
The construction of these units has been partly funded by the Heart of the South West LEP's Getting Building Fund.
Viewing is strictly by appointment only with TDA. Please contact Vicki Philpott or Heather Burton.
Other things to note:
- A rent deposit of up to 3 months is required.
- Tenants will need to pay business rates. The rateable value is not yet known.
- Energy Performance Certificate to be provided before occupation.
- The rent shall be subject to VAT if deemed appropriate by the Landlord.
- The rent quoted is exclusive of VAT. In addition, Business Rates, and all other services/
utilities and fitting out of the unit to be paid for by the Tenant. There will be an additional contribution to a service charge for communal facilities and buildings insurance.
- Details on Lease terms on application. However, the leases will be on an effective full repairing and insuring basis and contracted out of Sections 24-28 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, meaning that there will be no automatic right to renewal at the end of the lease term.
- Each tenant will be required to contribute £650 excl. VAT towards the landlord's legal costs associated with granting a lease.
Lymington Road, Torquay, Devon, TQ1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Torre Station0.5 miles
- Torquay Station0.9 miles
- Paignton Station3.0 miles
As an award winning provider of business and property services the TDA makes a real difference to the lives of people living and working in the South West. We run and manage a diverse property portfolio including workhub offices, business centres, retail and light industrial units across the region.
Our range of professional services includes estate management, project management of new build projects and planned maintenance of buildings including mechanical and electrical services.
Disclaimer - Property reference TQ5UNITS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by TDA, Torbay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.