Wharfedale Road, Long Eaton, Nottingham
- PROPERTY TYPE
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- CALL TO VIEW
- TWO BEDROOM MID-TERRACED
- FRONT AND REAR GARDEN SPACE
- OFF-STREET PARKING
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT PROPERTY
- DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO ORCHID WOOD PARK
TWO BEDROOM MID-TERRACED property on Wharfedale Road. OFF-STREET PARKING and GARAGE. FRONT AND REAR GARDEN. DOUBLE BEDROOMS. Long Eaton rail station LESS THAN A MILE AWAY.
William H Brown are bringing to market this ideal first time buy/investment property located within NG10. Dovedale Primary School and The Long Eaton School are both within a mile of the property. For health needs College Street Medical Practice and Bupa Dental Care Long Eaton are both within two miles. Close proximity to Orchid Wood Park and local shops and restaurants.
In brief, the ground floor of the home consists of the living room and kitchen with access to the rear garden. The first floor homes two double bedrooms and a three piece bathroom. The exterior of the home benefits from a front and rear garden space and off-street parking and garage.
To book your viewing and register your interest, please contact William H Brown Nottingham today.
Living Room 18' 9" x 12' 1" ( 5.71m x 3.68m )
Stairs to first floor within.
Kitchen 12' x 8' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.59m )
Access to rear garden.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 8" ( 3.66m x 3.25m )
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.62m )
Three piece suite with sink, toilet and bath shower combined.
Front and rear garden space.
Off-street parking and allocated garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Wharfedale Road, Long Eaton, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Long Eaton Station0.5 miles
- East Midlands Parkway Station2.3 miles
- Toton Lane Tram Stop2.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Nottingham William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Nottingham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS116421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.