Giltbrook Crescent, Giltbrook, Nottingham
- PROPERTY TYPE
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- Detached bungalow
- Two double bedrooms
- Lounge overlooking rear garden
- Open fields to the rear
- Loft room with spiral staircase
- Paved off road parking
- Detached garage
- Very well presented throughout
*** DOWNSIZER DREAM ***
** TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS ** Lounge/diner overlooking rear garden ** Very well presented throughout ** Spiral staircase leading to loft room ** Good off road parking ** Popular location of Giltbook **
A well presented two bedroom detached bungalow in the popular location of Giltbrook. Ideally located in close proximity to a wide range of local amenities including shops, schools, bus routes and major road links. In brief the accommodation comprises of a fitted kitchen, generous lounge/diner, two bedrooms, fitted family bathroom and loft room. The rear of the property is mainly paved with access to the detached garage. The property also offers ample off road parking with a block paved driveway. The bungalow is both double glazed and gas centrally heated. Viewings are essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 7' 7" ( 3.30m x 2.31m )
Fitted with wall and base units incorporating a ceramic sink and drainer, complementary tiled splashbacks, integrated electric double oven, gas hob, space for further appliances, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, radiator, storage cupboard and UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation and UPVC door.
Lounge 16' 11" x 10' 6" ( 5.16m x 3.20m )
UPVC double glazed French doors to the rear garden, wooden flooring, two radiators and feature fireplace.
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, carpet flooring and access to;
Loft Room 13' 1" x 10' 2" ( 3.99m x 3.10m )
Velux window to the rear elevation, carpet flooring, eave storage and radiator. Access via spiral staircase.
Bedroom One 10' 9" max x 10' 3" plus bay ( 3.28m max x 3.12m plus bay )
UPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation, carpet flooring, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 8' 10" ( 3.53m x 2.69m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, laminate flooring and radiator.
Fitted with a W.C, wash hand basin, electric double shower, extractor fan, tiled flooring, radiator and UPVC double glazed opaque window to the side elevation.
The property is set back from the road with a paved driveway providing good off road parking with direct access to the side to the garage located at the rear.
The rear garden is paved for ease of maintenance with a raised planter and has a fenced boundary. Access to external secure storage casing the boiler.
Garage 18' 7" x 9' ( 5.66m x 2.74m )
Fitted with an up and over door, power, lighting and door to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Giltbrook Crescent, Giltbrook, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ilkeston Station2.0 miles
- Langley Mill Station2.2 miles
- Phoenix Park Tram Stop3.3 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Eastwood for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD205943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.