Worthington Road, Balderton, Newark
- PROPERTY TYPE
End of Terrace
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- TWO BEDROOM
- END TERRACED HOME
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- CONVENIENT ACCESS TO AMENITIES
Introducing this two bedroom end terraced home in a good condition and benefiting from off road parking and gardens to the front and rear in Balderton within easy access to its amenities.
Introducing this two bedroom end terraced home in a good condition and benefiting from off road parking and gardens to the front and rear. The internal accommodation comprises living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom whilst outside offers gardens and off road parking.
Worthington Road is situated in the village of Balderton and offers convenient access to the A1and the various amenities on offer in the village. These include a post office, pharmacy, Chesters public house, dentists and grocery stores. For families, the property is a short walk from Chuter Ede Primary School and Balderton Scout Hall.
Living Room 11' 9" x 15' 5" ( 3.58m x 4.70m )
Radiator, double glazed door to the rear and two double glazed windows to the rear.
Kitchen with fitted appliances, gas hob and cooker, extractor, stainless steel sink and drainer plus plumbing for space for washing machine. Two double glazed windows to the front.
Bedroom One 11' 5" max x 5' 8" max ( 3.48m max x 1.73m max )
Radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 11' 10" ( 3.68m x 3.61m )
Radiator, loft access and double glazed windows to the front.
Family bathroom with wc, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, extractor, built in storage and two obscured windows to the front.
To the front of the property is a driveway and lawned area.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed rear garden with raised beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Worthington Road, Balderton, Newark
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newark North Gate Station2.2 miles
- Newark Castle Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Newark William H Brown office?
We?re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here?s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent?
>> Your local William H Brown team in Newark
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK104620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.