Vicar Road, Wath-upon-Dearne, ROTHERHAM
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Attractive & deceptively spacious mid terrace set over 4 floors
- Sought after location - excellently placed for local amenities, schools, shops & transport links
- Beautifully presented throughout - move in condition
- Downstairs shower room, lounge, kitchen, conservatory
- Converted cellar to useable room
- 1st floor - Two bedrooms, shower room. Top floor - 2 separate loft rooms with further shower room
- Delightful gardens to the front & rear
- Excellent family home
ANYONE FOR TEA?! This property really is 'just like a tardis, bigger on the inside'. Offering a lot more than meets the eye, this beautifully presented terrace boasts ample living areas with 3 shower rooms, converted loft space & cellar room, a conservatory & delightful rear yard - CALL NOW!
£130,000 - £140,000 - FOUR FLOORS OF FABULOUS! This beautifully presented & quirky mid-terrace sits pretty in this delightful street location in the highly sought after village of Wath upon Dearne! Presented with ample living areas, three shower rooms, converted loft space & a converted cellar room, and perfectly designed interiors throughout with a delightful kitchen & living area - an internal viewing is simple essential to appreciate the size & standard of accommodation on offer! Conveniently situated within close proximity to local schools, transport links, amenities & the Manvers Lake, a perfect dog walk/place to take the family! CALL NOW TO VIEW... Making a perfect family home - you don't want to miss out on this one!
Lounge 12' 10" x 12' 2" ( 3.91m x 3.71m )
A warm & welcoming living and family space which comprises of a UPVC double glazed bay window and composite style entrance door to the front.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 13' 3" ( 3.89m x 4.04m )
A delightful kitchen space which is presented with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the 1 & 1/2 bowl inset sink and drainer unit and the electric oven and a gas hob with a cooker hood above. Having plumbing for a washing machine, an integrated fridge/freezer and a central heating radiator. The kitchen also benefits from a lovely central island with storage cupboards underneath and also having a UPVC double glazed window to the rear, and a door leading through to the conservatory.
Conservatory 8' x 6' ( 2.44m x 1.83m )
A versatile & lovely extra entertaining/family room which has a central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed windows and also having sliding floors that lead to the delightful garden at the rear. There is also another door leading through to the shower room.
A stylish & well-appointed suite which comprises of a shower cubicle, a W.C & a hand wash basin. There is also a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear. The room also benefits from under floor heating throughout.
Lower Ground Floor:
Room Three ( Basement ) 11' 5" x 10' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.30m )
Converted cellar space which is located on the lower ground floor. The room comprises of fitted wardrobes which provide plenty of hanging & storage space, a central heating radiator and has a UPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 12' 5" ( 3.94m x 3.78m )
A lovely front facing bedroom which comprises of a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 7' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.21m )
A rear facing bedroom, which is presented with a central heating radiator and two UPVC double glazed windows to the rear.
A beautifully designed suite which comprises of a shower cubicle, a W.C & a hand wash basin. There is also a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
2nd Floor ( Loft ): L-Shaped Room x + x ( x + x )
Room Four ( Loft )
Located in the loft and having a central heating radiator, a UPVC double glazed window to the rear and also having a door leading to the loft shower room.
Shower Room ( Loft )
A fabulous suite which comprises of a shower cubicle, a W.C & a hand wash basin. There is also a central heating radiator and two UPVC double glazed windows (one to the front & one to the rear).
Room Five ( Loft )
Having a UPVC double glazed skylight window, a central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
To the front is a small low maintenance gated yard - the property has a fabulous curb appeal!
To the rear lays a well-presented & low maintenance garden which benefits from a paved patio area and also having decking. A fabulous outside space which is perfect for guest & family entertainment!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Vicar Road, Wath-upon-Dearne, ROTHERHAM
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bolton-on-Dearne Station2.0 miles
- Swinton (S. Yorks.) Station2.3 miles
- Goldthorpe Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Mexborough William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Mexborough
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference MXB116497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mexborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.