The Fruit Market, Nottingham
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Newly Built Apartment in the City Centre, Two Storey Home
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Low Energy Home
- Open Plan Kitchen Living Dining Room
- Rear patio
- Externally Accessible Separate Storage Area
- Generous Communal Courtyard Garden
- Housing Design Awards winner 2023
THE LAST TWO BEDROOM AVAILABLE. Duplex apartment with private rear patio, shared courtyard garden and externally accessible separate storage area set in the exciting Fruit Market development, with coffee shops and independent stores on its doorstep and the bustling City Centre just a stroll away.
THE LAST TWO BEDROOM PLOT AVAILABLE. The ground floor provides a large open-plan kitchen, dining and living space with sliding doors leading to the private rear patio and courtyard garden beyond. There is also a useful, externally accessible separate storage area.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom with bath and shower.
The Fruit Market
The Fruit Market offers an eclectic mix of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes created by Blueprint, a local developer with a proven track record of delivering award winning, design-led, low energy homes.
Located adjacent the bustling Sneinton Market, a thriving cluster of independent businesses including a coffee shop and roastery, sourdough bakery, bean to bar chocolate makers and craft beer brewery.
Low Energy-High Specification
Insulation - levels of insulation at Fruit Market go beyond building regulations and most modern homes, the very fabric of the homes will significantly reduce the need for heating throughout the year.
Heat Pump - the future of home heating and hot water, air source heat pumps use electricity not gas and are up to 300% efficient, using one unit of electricity to produce 3 units of heat.
Underfloor Heating - a perfect pairing with a heat pump, the ground floor of a Fruit Market home has underfloor heating throughout - no more cold feet in winter!
Nordan Windows - renowned for their excellent thermal efficient and durability, Nordan windows are designed in Norway and have timber on the inside and aluminium on the outside. A beautiful aesthetic combined with outstanding performance.
The ground floor provides a large open-plan kitchen, dining and living space with large sliding doors leading to the private rear patio and courtyard garden beyond.
Kitchen Living Dining Room
Open plan space with fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, integrated oven, hob, fridge-freezer, and extractor.
Living / Dining space with sliding doors to patio area - perfect for entertaining.
Downstairs WC, wash hand basin.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom
Outside offers a private rear patio and externally accessible separate storage area. The home also benefits from a generous communal courtyard garden.
About The Developer, Blueprint
Blueprint has been delivering low energy, design-led homes across the East Midlands for over 17 years. Designed with the future in mind, our homes put people and the planet first. Passionate about great design and genuine sustainability, we develop in urban areas and provide a bespoke design for each location. We blend old and new, creating contemporary homes that respect and respect the context of their surroundings.
Images used are CGI or show home photos and may not represent the plot offered. Information, measurements and finishes are subject to change.
Local Authority permit controlled on-street parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
The Fruit Market, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lace Market Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Old Market Square Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Royal Centre Tram Stop0.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Nottingham William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Nottingham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS116399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.