Victoria Wharf, Cardiff
- PROPERTY TYPE
- NO CHAIN
- Balcony with Water Views
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Allocated Parking
- Close to Local Shops and Supermarkets
Located within the International Sports Village in Cardiff Bay is this well presented and executive apartment offering views over the marina!!! The property is within walking distance to all local amenities such as shops and transport links as well as local attractions such as The Vindico Area.
Located within the International Sports Village in Cardiff Bay is this well presented two bedroom executive apartment offering views over the marina. The property is within walking distance to all local amenities such as shops and transport links as well as local attractions such as The Vindico Area and White Water Raft Centre. Internally the property comprises entrance hall, living room, kitchen, master bedroom with ensuite, second bedroom, family bathroom and balcony. This modern apartment also benefits from allocated gated parking, and 24 hour concierge service. Viewings are highly recommended for this property. To book call or book via our website
The entrance hallway leads on to all rooms, it has laminate tiles and has ample space for a shoe or coat rack.
Living Room 15' 3" x 14' ( 4.65m x 4.27m )
The living room is also laminate tiled flooring, it leads through to the kitchen, and off it has the balcony, the doors to the balcony are large in size and fill the apartment with natural light.
Kitchen 6' x 9' 3" ( 1.83m x 2.82m )
The kitchen is modern and well looked after, it has ample countertop space and great fitted appliances.
The family bathroom has a toilet, sink basin and shower/bath, it also has an extractor fan, tiled flooring and a heated towel rack.
Master Bedroom 12' 5" x 14' 2" ( 3.78m x 4.32m )
The master bedroom has fitted storage, laminate tiled flooring and a large window, it is a great sized double and benefits from its own ensuite.
The ensuite is off the master bedroom, it is tiled flooring and benefits from a shower, toilet, and sink basin, it also has a heated towel rack and extractor fan.
Bedroom 9' 8" x 9' 2" ( 2.95m x 2.79m )
The second bedroom is also a great size double, with ample space for storage, a good sized window and laminate tiled flooring.
The balcony benefits from ample space for a chair and table, along with great water views of the marina.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
GROUND RENTA regular payment made by the leaseholder to the freeholder, or management company.Read more about ground rent in our glossary page.
£150 per year (Ask agent about the review period)When and how often your ground rent will be reviewed.Read more about ground rent review period in our glossary page.
ANNUAL SERVICE CHARGEA regular payment for things like building insurance, lighting, cleaning and maintenance for shared areas of an estate. They're often paid once a year, or annually.Read more about annual service charge in our glossary page.
LENGTH OF LEASEHow long you've bought the leasehold, or right to live in a property for.Read more about length of lease in our glossary page.
106 years left
Victoria Wharf, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cogan Station0.3 miles
- Dingle Road Station0.7 miles
- Eastbrook Station1.1 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
We’ve been around since 1965 so needless to say, we’re experts at what we do! Our market knowledge and coverage across Wales is unmatched, but what makes us truly special is taking everything we’ve mastered over the decades we've been in business and pairing it with innovation and new ways of thinking.
As one of the larges
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference CAN304060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.