Grange Lane, Maltby, Rotherham
- PROPERTY TYPE
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- Plot 8 - The Banbury - Available To Reserve Now!!
- Brand New Executive Detached Home
- Choice of High End Symphony Kitchens with Integrated Appliances
- Four Great Sized Bedrooms
- Integral garage
- Turfed rear garden with paved area, landscaped front garden and tarmac driveway
- Wired Burglar Alarm System
Plot 8 THE BANBURY is located on the stunning & executive Jones Homes development of Lambcote Meadows on the outskirts of Maltby. Offering exceptionally high specification throughout and READY TO RESERVE NOW so contact us today for more information.
If you dream of living in a beautiful home, with a high quality interior in a sought-after location, it can all be yours at Lambcote Meadows.
Whether you're a young professional, growing family or looking to downsize Lambcote Meadows has something for everyone with a superb choice of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes. This stunning development will bring 100 new homes to the South Yorkshire town of Maltby.
The interiors of these traditional homes have been designed with ample room for work, play and leisure while their diverse range of external finishes create an identity of their own.
Offering the best of both worlds, Lambcote Meadows benefits from a picturesque location whilst offering easy access to an extensive range of local amenities in the neighbouring Maltby and Rotherham.
There are excellent transport links, providing residents with convenient access to major road networks. The nearby M18 motorway with links to the M1 and A1 are within easy reach to both Sheffield and Rotherham. These well-connected transport links enhance convenience, allowing residents to easily explore neighbouring towns, access amenities, and take advantage of the wider road and rail network in the region. With train links from Doncaster to London King Cross averaging 1 hour 45mins.
The Banbury is an impressive four bedroom detached family home with integral single garage.
The ground floor features a kitchen which is contemporary in design with an open plan family and dining space. From the family area, French doors open onto a paved area and rear garden. There is also a utility room which can be accessed from the kitchen. The spacious living room with feature bay window provides plenty of space for relaxing. The WC cloakroom can be accessed from the hall as well as access to the integral garage.
To the first floor, there are four well-appointed bedrooms, with bedroom 1 boasting an en suite shower room, whilst the three remaining bedrooms are served by the modern bathroom.
In addition to the integral single garage, the driveway provides off-road parking.
Ground Floor Accomodation
Living Room 6.15m x 3.34m (20'2" x 10'11")
Kitchen/Family/Dining 8.20m x 2.94m (26'11" x 9'8")
Garage 5.26m x 2.66m (17'3" x 8'9")
First Floor Accomodation
Bedroom 1 5.20m x 3.40m (17'1" x 11'2")
Bedroom 2 4.15m x 2.79m (13'8" x 9'2")
Bedroom 3 3.19m x 3.18m (10'6" x 10'5")
Bedroom 4 3.79m x 2.79m (12'6" x 9'2")
*As the properties are new build, the images shown are typical show home photography or CGI's for illustrative purposes only and not necessarily the advertised property. Furthermore, internal photography may show an upgraded specification.*
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Grange Lane, Maltby, Rotherham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Conisborough Station4.6 miles
- Mexborough Station5.9 miles
- Swinton (S. Yorks.) Station6.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Maltby William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Maltby
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY105550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.