Curo Park, St. Albans
- PROPERTY TYPE
End of Terrace
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- Four Bedrooms
- Arranged Over Three Floors
- Modern Condition Throughout
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
This beautiful family home offers an exceptional opportunity to acquire a four bedroom property arranged over three floors located in the popular Curo Park development.
This beautiful family home offers an exceptional opportunity to acquire a four bedroom property arranged over three floors located in the popular Curo Park development. Accommodation on the ground floor comprises an entrance hall area, cloak room/wc and a generous sized living room with patio doors inviting an abundance of natural light, creating an airy and welcoming atmosphere. The modern kitchen has been thoughtfully designed and comes equipped with appliances, counter space and an array of storage options. On the first floor there are three spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master suite on the top floor exudes luxury with a spacious layout. The en-suite bathroom boasts modern fixtures. Externally the property offers driveway parking and a garage. The rear garden is low maintenance and provides ample room for children and entertaining.
Curo Park is conveniently located in the popular village of Park Street, on the South side of St. Albans. The neighbourhood offers a peaceful ambience whilst being in easy reach of essential amenities including shops and schools. Local excellent transport links include Park Street train station and connections to the M1 & M25 motorways.
Living Room 15' 9" x 15' 4" ( 4.80m x 4.67m )
Kitchen 11' 5" x 8' 1" ( 3.48m x 2.46m )
Bedroom 2 13' 1" x 8' 1" ( 3.99m x 2.46m )
Bedroom 3 11' 9" x 8' 1" ( 3.58m x 2.46m )
Bedroom 4 7' 10" x 6' 8" ( 2.39m x 2.03m )
Bathroom 8' 2" x 6' 11" ( 2.49m x 2.11m )
Bedroom 1 16' 6" x 15' 5" ( 5.03m x 4.70m )
En-Suite 7' 10" x 6' 11" ( 2.39m x 2.11m )
Dressing Area 10' 10" x 10' 7" ( 3.30m x 3.23m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Curo Park, St. Albans
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- How Wood Station0.5 miles
- Park Street Station0.5 miles
- Bricket Wood Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local St Albans William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in St Albans
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB105170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St. Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.