Treffry Road, Truro
- PROPERTY TYPE
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- Four or Five bedrooms (main en-suite)
- Living room with fireplace and Juliet balcony
- Dining room with doors to garden
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room
- Guest cloakroom
- Family bathroom with four piece suite
- Enclosed garden
- Double garage and parking
- Gas central heating
Why You'll Like It
Particularly spacious in design, this four/five bedroom home is arranged over three floors resulting in tremendous flexibility and generously sized rooms. Tucked away in a corner of the development and bordering farmland we particularly like the position of this property. A covered pillard porch opens through to the reception hall with turning staircase and access to visitors WC/cloakroom. A flexi room on the ground floor is either useful for a study/playroom or ground floor fifth bedroom. The open plan kitchen/dayroom has matching cabinets, integrated double oven and hob, space for appliances and plenty of room for a table and chairs. Practical matters are taken care of in the utillity room which has a handy door to the garden and space and plumbing for a washing machine. The dining room has patio doors to the garden. Upstairs on the first floor you'll find the living room which spans the depth of the property and is light and bright thanks to windows on three sides. A...
Where It Is
Treffry Road is a very convenient and popular location on the edge of Truro, with easy access to the A30 and A39. The development has been carefully planned with green spaces and cycle/foot paths into the city centre. Popular with families and professionals alike there are excellent schools nearby with Archbishop Benson Primary a short walk away and Penair Secondary School also walkable from here. With the amenities of the city centre close at hand as well as lovely rural walks, this is an excellent part of the city to live in. Waitrose and Cornish Food Store can be walked to from here also.
Services and Tenure
Council Tax Band E
Mains electrc, water, drains and gas.
Gas central heating.
Clive Pearce Property, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements of fact.
2 It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Clive Pearce Property have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
3. Photos and Videos: The photographs and/or videos show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only. Any computer generated image gives only an indication as to how...
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Treffry Road, Truro
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Truro Station1.2 miles
- Perranwell Station5.2 miles
About the agent
It's our great team who deliver our promise to set high standards and outstanding service all at a competitive price on a NO SALE, NO FEE basis.
Clive Pearce has been an estate agent in Truro and the surrounding areas since 1989 and it is this experience and knowledge, as well as hard work on your behalf which will achieve the best possible results.
With our network of 80 offices across the South West and our London office too, we offer superb coverage whilst remaining independent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 12155836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clive Pearce Property, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.