Wicken Close, St. Mellons, Cardiff
- PROPERTY TYPE
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Lounge and Dining Areas
- Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom and Downstairs WC
- Enclosed Rear Garden and Garage
- Popular Location
A THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED home, set in the popular location of St Mellons within walking distance of local amenities and easy access to local schools and bus routes. Cardiff City centre is easily accessible and the A48/M4 access corridor is just a short drive away. Viewing highly recommended!
A SEMI DETACHED family home, set in the popular location of ST MELLONS within walking distance of local amenities and easy access to local schools, bus routes and shops. Cardiff City centre is easily accessible and the A48/M4 access corridor is just a short drive away. The property briefly comprises entrance hallway,cloakroom/wc, lounge, dining area and fitted kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite and bathroom. The property further benefits from gas central heating, enclosed rear garden and a garage. Internal viewing highly recommended!
Via front door into:
Stairs rising to first floor and access to:
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashback and double glazed obscure window to front aspect.
Lounge Area 12' 4" x 10' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, powerpoints and opens to:
Dining Area 8' 6" x 8' 4" ( 2.59m x 2.54m )
Double glazed French doors providing access to rear aspect, radiator, powerpoints and opens to:
Kitchen 8' 11" x 8' 4" ( 2.72m x 2.54m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, integrated gas hob with electric oven with extractor hood over, space for washing machine, powerpoints and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Loft access and doors providing access to:
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.48m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, powerpoints, built in wardrobes and door providing access to:
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin inset to vanity unit, heated towel rail and double glazed obscure window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 6" ( 3.58m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, powerpoints and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 8' 6" ( 2.62m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and powerpoints.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin inset to vanity unit, tiled splashback and double glazed obscure window to front aspect.
Access via side lane with forecourt area leading to entrance.
Larger than avaerage garden which is enclosed by fencing and borders of shrubs. Paved patio and decked areas and gate providing side access.
Allocated parking leading to garage with up and over door. The garage is in a block set away from the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Wicken Close, St. Mellons, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heath High Level Station4.0 miles
- Llanishen Station4.0 miles
- Heath Low Level Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Roath Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Roath
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts to
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA112545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.