Middleton Court, Porthcawl
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Ground Floor Retirement Apartment
- Courtyard Terrace & Sea Views
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Council Tax Band E
- No On Going Chain
Next to Porthcawl seafront, this purpose-built ground-floor retirement apartment features a private courtyard terrace, two bedrooms, walk-in wardrobe, wet room, bathroom, living room, and kitchen. Recommended viewing
Located adjacent to Porthcawl seafront and within easy access of local amenities is this purpose built ground floor retirement apartment with its own paved courtyard terrace and views towards the sea. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway with store cupboard, fully tiled bathroom, master bedroom with walk in wardrobe, a second double bedroom and fully tiled wet room. The living room and dining area has french doors leading out to the terrace and the kitchen is fitted with a range of appliances. Know as Middleton Court the building offers a House Manager, door entry system, mobility scooter charging room, guest suite, residents lounge and laundry room. The apartment benefits from under floor heating and is available for sale with no on going chain. Viewing is recommended. Middleton Court offers a House Manager, secure door entry system, large residents lounge, laundry room, guest suite, mobility scooter charging. There are communal garden areas with outdoor seating. Car parking is subject to a yearly permit charge and is subject to availability.
Fitted carpet with under floor heating. Intercom Entry System. Store cupboard housing water tank. Access to the two double bedrooms, living room, bathroom and wet room.
Living Room / Dining Area 21' 5" x 13' 2" ( 6.53m x 4.01m )
French doors with side glazed panels leading out onto the paved terrace with views towards the sea. Fitted carpet with under floor heating. Tv Point. Window from the dining area with view towards the sea. Access through to the kitchen
Kitchen 10' 3" x 6' 9" ( 3.12m x 2.06m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with worktops over and tiled splash back. Sink and drainer. Built in oven and hob. Built in fridge freezer. Window to the front with view towards the sea. Tiled floor.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.97m )
Window to the side. Fitted carpet with under floor heating. Tv Point. Access to the walk in wardrobe
Walk In Wardrobe
Fitted carpet. Built in storage.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 9' 1" ( 3.76m x 2.77m )
Window to the side. Fitted carpet with under floor heating
Suite comprising bath, wall hung vanity wash hand basin with storage and Wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor with under floor heating.
Suite comprising walk in shower with screen, wash hand basin and Wc. Tiled floor with under floor heating and tiled walls. Mirror with shaving point and light.
Paved area with views towards the sea
Ground Rent : £247.50 x 2 (payable six monthly)
Service charge : £333.19 p/m
We have been advised the Service Charge includes
• Cleaning of communal windows
• Water rates for communal areas and apartments
• Electricity, heating, lighting and power to communal areas
• 24-hour emergency call system• Upkeep of gardens and grounds
• Repairs and maintenance to the interior and exterior communal areas
• Contingency fund including internal and external redecoration of communal areas
• Buildings insurance & Under floor Heating
There are communal landscaped gardens with decked seating areas. Car parking is available with a yearly permit at a charge of around £250 per annum (subject to availability).
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
GROUND RENTA regular payment made by the leaseholder to the freeholder, or management company.Read more about ground rent in our glossary page.
ANNUAL SERVICE CHARGEA regular payment for things like building insurance, lighting, cleaning and maintenance for shared areas of an estate. They're often paid once a year, or annually.Read more about annual service charge in our glossary page.
LENGTH OF LEASEHow long you've bought the leasehold, or right to live in a property for.Read more about length of lease in our glossary page.
114 years left
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Middleton Court, Porthcawl
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pyle Station3.4 miles
- Tondu Station6.9 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
We’ve been around since 1965 so needless to say, we’re experts at what we do! Our market knowledge and coverage across Wales is unmatched, but what makes us truly special is taking everything we’ve mastered over the decades we've been in business and pairing it with innovation and new ways of thinking.
As one of the larges
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PCL303818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Porthcawl. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.