Page Heath Villas, Bromley
- PROPERTY TYPE
- OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
- ATTRACTIVE MAISONETTE
- LIVING ROOM AND DINING ROOM
- TWO BEDROOMS
- EPC D
- COUNCIL TAX BAND C
A pretty maisonette set in a Victorian terrace with stunning period features and is situated in the heart of Bromley in Kent. A well served location with a Tesco superstore within reach and Bickley railway station nearby. Within the M25 London ring motor way access to the city of London is ideal for those looking to commute.
The property briefly consists: Living room with bay fronted window, dining room and kitchen through to the bathroom. Stairs then lead to the split floor with two generous size double bedrooms.
Access to outside space to enjoy.
Disclaimer - 1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER GOODMOVE NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Leasehold Information - We have been advised that the length of the lease is 149 years.
The ground rent is £50 per annum
BrochuresPage Heath Villas, BromleyBrochure
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
GROUND RENTA regular payment made by the leaseholder to the freeholder, or management company.Read more about ground rent in our glossary page.
£50 per year (Ask agent about the review period)When and how often your ground rent will be reviewed.Read more about ground rent review period in our glossary page.
ANNUAL SERVICE CHARGEA regular payment for things like building insurance, lighting, cleaning and maintenance for shared areas of an estate. They're often paid once a year, or annually.Read more about annual service charge in our glossary page.
LENGTH OF LEASEHow long you've bought the leasehold, or right to live in a property for.Read more about length of lease in our glossary page.
149 years left
Page Heath Villas, Bromley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bickley Station0.3 miles
- Bromley South Station0.8 miles
- Bromley North Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Good Move is a professional surveying and estate agency practice, regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). Good Move have been providing professional and expert surveying advice for homeowners for many years, and the team have over 45 years’ experience in the property sector. Our surveyors have in depth knowledge about what’s going on in your local market.
Good Move offer a better experience for homeowners as the company is run by qualified chartered surveyors,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 32740577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Good Move, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.