Llanishen Court, Cardiff
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Two Bedrooms
- Ideal Location
- Investment Opportunity
- Separate Kitchen
- Electric Heating
- Spacious Lounge
- 2 bedrooms providing versatility.
- Generous lounge space for gatherings.
- Separate kitchen catering to your culinary aspirations.
- Family bathroom for convenience.
- Renovation Opportunity: Unleash your creativity and reimagine this space.
- Prime Location: Superbly situated within walking distance of vibrant Llanishen village.
- Customization Potential: Tailor the layout and design to fit your lifestyle.
- Full Renovation Needed: Dive into a project that promises incredible rewards.
- Poor Standard: Embrace the challenge and turn it into a masterpiece.
- Short Lease: We have been advised there is a short term remaining on the lease which will need to be navigated by your legal representative.
- Personalized Haven: Craft your dream home from the ground up and express yourself as you transform your home.
- Location Perks: Enjoy the blend of tranquillity and accessibility with everything on your doorstep.
- Investment Potential: Add significant value with your personal touch.
Ready to turn aspirations into reality? Seize the opportunity to shape a unique living space. Contact Darlows, Llanishen today and embark on the journey of creating a home that truly reflects you!
Darlows Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.
Darlows Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
GROUND RENTA regular payment made by the leaseholder to the freeholder, or management company.Read more about ground rent in our glossary page.
ANNUAL SERVICE CHARGEA regular payment for things like building insurance, lighting, cleaning and maintenance for shared areas of an estate. They're often paid once a year, or annually.Read more about annual service charge in our glossary page.
LENGTH OF LEASEHow long you've bought the leasehold, or right to live in a property for.Read more about length of lease in our glossary page.
53 years left
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Llanishen Court, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llanishen Station0.4 miles
- Ty Glas Station0.6 miles
- Heath High Level Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Darlows estate agents Llanishen is part of a local network covering fourteen areas in and around South Wales, and part of the Spicerhaart group of nearly 200 branches across the UK. We pride ourselves on giving you the best service, with experience, enthusiasm and professionalism.
Llanishen has everything you could want, from hair salons to banks, supermarkets to pubs and restaurants. In this established and affluent suburb you'll find a range of proper
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 1008_DAR100810010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Darlows, Llanishen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.