Melbourne Road, Allerthorpe, York
- PROPERTY TYPE
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- A SUPERB LODGE SITUATED ON A 56 ACRE LAKELAND PARK
- DECKING WITH VIEWS OVER ONE OF THE LAKES
- ON SITE CAFE
- TWO BEDROOMS, ONE WITH BUILD IN WARDROBES AND AN EN SUITE
- 10 MILES FROM YORK CITY CENTRE AND A SHORT DRIVE TO THE MARKET TOWN, POCKLINGTON
A superb two bedroom lodge, situated in Allerthorpe Lakeland Park, a popular location, a short drive from Pocklington, a local market town set on the edge of the Yorkshire Wolds, and 10 miles from the historic city of York.
A superb two bedroom lodge, situated in Allerthorpe Lakeland Park, a popular location situated a short distance from the market town of Pocklington. The lodge boasts a lovely lounge with an electric fireplace and French doors on to the rear decking, a mordern, fitted kitchen with integrated appliences, a double bedroom with built in wardrobes and an en suite, a secondary bedroom and decking which has fantastic views over one of the lakes.
Allerthorpe Lakeland Park is set in 53 acres of grounds with 3 lakes, cafe and plenty to offer with activities, lakeside short walks, local wildlife, triathlon hosts and seasonal events and activities. The park is a short drive from Pocklington, a local market town set on the edge of the Yorkshire Wolds, and 10 miles from the historic city of York.
Lounge 13' 8" max x 13' 4" max ( 4.17m max x 4.06m max )
A lovely lounge with carpeted floors throughout, an electric fireplace, a tv point, two radiators, French doors on to the decking with views of the lake and five windows to the side.
The inner hall has a radiator, a storage cupboard and a window to the side.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 8' 3" ( 4.06m x 2.51m )
A fitted kitchen with wall/base units, wood worktops, a cooker hood, a gas hob, an oven, a dishwasher, a washing machine, an integrated fridge/freezer, a radiator and doors on to the decking.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 9' 6" into recess ( 3.40m x 2.90m into recess )
A double bedroom with carpeted floors, a window to the side, a radiator, built in wardrobes, a cupboard which also holds the boiler and a door to the en suite.
The en suite has a w.c, a wash hand basin, a shower cubicle, a towel radiator, an extractor fan and spotlighting.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 7' 7" ( 2.90m x 2.31m )
The second bedroom has carpeted floors, a radiator and a window to the side of the property.
The shower room has a w.c, a wash hand basin, a shower cubicle, a towel radiator, an extractor fan and a window to the side.
The exterior of the lodge has a gravel driveway and decking which is accessed through the lounge and has fantastic views over the lake.
Allerthorpe Lakeland Park boasts a range of features such as a cafe, lovely woodland walks, three lakes, one for sports, one for fishing and one standard use lake, there is also a range of sports such as kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing, an obstacle aqua park as well as seasonal activities taking place.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Melbourne Road, Allerthorpe, York
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Howden Station9.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local York William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in York
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR108600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.