Queen Street, Cardiff
- PROPERTY TYPE
- SPACIOUS ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- CITY VIEWS
- PRIVATE BALCONY
- NO CHAIN
- PARKING SPACE
- SECONDS FROM QUEEN STREET TRAIN STATION
A one double bedroom upper floor apartment in the heart of Cardiff City Centre with a balcony offering city views, concierge, fitness studio and secure allocated parking.
An opportunity to purchase an upper floor apartment in the sought after complex of "The Aspect" Queen Street. Situated in the heart of Cardiff City Centre, a vibrant capital city with all amenities within walking distance, including Queen Street train station only seconds away. This spacious apartment benefits from intercom entrance with concierge, access to facilities, entrance hall, open plan kitchen/lounge area, private balcony, bedroom and bathroom.
The apartment is approached from a ground floor Concierge reception hall, with a security controlled entrance which allows access to the operational lifts and car park.
Through private entrance door to:
Kitchen Breakfast Area 9' 2" max x 10' 8" ( 2.79m max x 3.25m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base, stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap with tiled surround, integrated dishwasher, space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric fan assisted oven, built-in microwave, built-in four ring electric hob with hood over on the breakfast bar area, laminate flooring, open to:
Lounge Area 12' x 13' 8" ( 3.66m x 4.17m )
Laminate flooring, full length window to rear, ceiling lights, telephone and tv point, door to balcony.
Providing a pleasant outdoor area to sit offering a great city skyline view and with the Caerphilly mountain range beyond as a spectacular backdrop
Bedroom 13' 3" x 9' 11" ( 4.04m x 3.02m )
Comprising built-in double wardrobe, laminate flooring, window to rear, electric heater.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin with storage under, hidden cistern wc, half height tiling to all walls, tiled flooring, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
One allocated parking space located on 1st floor secured by fob access mechanical gate.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
GROUND RENTA regular payment made by the leaseholder to the freeholder, or management company.Read more about ground rent in our glossary page.
ANNUAL SERVICE CHARGEA regular payment for things like building insurance, lighting, cleaning and maintenance for shared areas of an estate. They're often paid once a year, or annually.Read more about annual service charge in our glossary page.
LENGTH OF LEASEHow long you've bought the leasehold, or right to live in a property for.Read more about length of lease in our glossary page.
976 years left
Queen Street, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cardiff Queen Street Station0.1 miles
- Cathays Station0.6 miles
- Cardiff Central Station0.6 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
We’ve been around since 1965 so needless to say, we’re experts at what we do! Our market knowledge and coverage across Wales is unmatched, but what makes us truly special is taking everything we’ve mastered over the decades we've been in business and pairing it with innovation and new ways of thinking.
As one of the larges
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference ALY305525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.