Swan Street, Llantrisant, Pontyclun
- PROPERTY TYPE
- No Chain
- Views over the countryside
- Close to local amenities
- Council Tax Band C
- Great investment opportunity
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a stunning cottage in the heart of Old Llantrisant. What sets this above the rest is the fantastic rear garden this property has to offer. Old Llantrisant has picturesque walks over the common, local cafes and pubs and great road links to Talbot and the M4.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a stunning cottage in the heart of Old Llantrisant. What sets this above the rest is the fantastic rear garden this property has to offer. Old Llantrisant has picturesque walks over the common, local cafes and pubs and great road links to Talbot and the M4, making this area ideal for many.
Internally the property briefly comprises of lounge, kitchen diner and ample space for dining table and chairs.
To the first floor is one double bedroom with potential to split into two bedrooms. In addition there is another room perfect for a study or an ensuite.
Outside the property has a patio area off the kitchen and then it continues into the open grassed area with outstanding far reaching views over the Llantrisant Common.
Reception Room Upstairs
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Swan Street, Llantrisant, Pontyclun
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pontyclun Station1.5 miles
- Llanharan Station2.8 miles
- Trefforest Station4.1 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
We’ve been around since 1965 so needless to say, we’re experts at what we do! Our market knowledge and coverage across Wales is unmatched, but what makes us truly special is taking everything we’ve mastered over the decades we've been in business and pairing it with innovation and new ways of thinking.
As one of the larges
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference TAL306737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.