Bute Terrace, Cardiff
- PROPERTY TYPE
- City Centre Location
- Great Views Of Cardiff
- Local Amenities Nearby
- NO CHAIN
Spacious apartment with access to the beautiful views of Cardiff, plenty of natural lighting with an open plan kitchen area. Cafe's, shops and restaurants nearby, public transport and a variety of attractions such as Cardiff Castle, Sophia Gardens, Cardiff Market and the museum.
A superb size apartment in the city centre within walking distance to many amenities & transport links. This modern accommodation includes impressive features such as wood effect flooring, modern fitted kitchen with BOSCH appliances, under floor heating and sliding door with access to Juliet balcony.
Intercom system, underfloor heating, access to all rooms.
Utilty Store Room
Washer dryer and hot water tank.
Lounge 16' 2" Max x 14' 7" ( 4.93m Max x 4.45m )
Television point, Internet point, spotlights, access to balcony and kitchen as well as engineer oak flooring with underfloor heating.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 6' 7" ( 2.36m x 2.01m )
One and half sink with dryer, integral oven with hob, BOSCH microwave and BOSCH integrated dishwasher.
Bedroom One 12' x 9' ( 3.66m x 2.74m )
Television point, underfloor heating, frosted windows and built in double wardrobe.
Bathroom 8' 2" x 4' 9" ( 2.49m x 1.45m )
Heated towel rail, wc, wash hand basin, bath and shower, tiled throughout, wall mounted mirror.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
GROUND RENTA regular payment made by the leaseholder to the freeholder, or management company.Read more about ground rent in our glossary page.
£200 per year (Ask agent about the review period)When and how often your ground rent will be reviewed.Read more about ground rent review period in our glossary page.
ANNUAL SERVICE CHARGEA regular payment for things like building insurance, lighting, cleaning and maintenance for shared areas of an estate. They're often paid once a year, or annually.Read more about annual service charge in our glossary page.
LENGTH OF LEASEHow long you've bought the leasehold, or right to live in a property for.Read more about length of lease in our glossary page.
983 years left
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Bute Terrace, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cardiff Central Station0.2 miles
- Cardiff Queen Street Station0.4 miles
- Cardiff Bay Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Pontcanna Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Pontcanna
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local ex
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference CRP107324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Pontcanna. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.