Churchill Way, Cardiff
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Excellent central location
- Great transport links
- 24hr security
- Lift access
- Generous Kitchen and living space
Right in Cardiff City Centre is this excellent one bedroom apartment with views of the Bristol channel. Local amenities and cafe's nearby with public transport to all around Cardiff.
Generous one bedroom apartment located in Cardiff city centre within close proximity to many shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. The property is also a short walk to two shopping centres and transport links.
This apartment briefly comprises: an entrance hallway, kitchen/living room, one bedroom, main bathroom and views of Bristol Channel.
Entrance Porch 10' 4" max x 3' 6" max ( 3.15m max x 1.07m max )
Access to all rooms, intercom system and radiator
Lounge 15' 2" max x 13' 1" max ( 4.62m max x 3.99m max )
Double glazed window with views of Cardiff, wood effect flooring, television point, radiator
Kitchen 9' 7" max x 6' 2" max ( 2.92m max x 1.88m max )
Integral oven, dishwasher, large U shaped kitchen, integral hob and extractor fan, wood effect flooring
Bedroom One 11' max x 11' 2" max ( 3.35m max x 3.40m max )
Built in wardrobe, views of the channel, double glazed window and electrical radiator
Bathroom 7' 5" max x 5' 9" max ( 2.26m max x 1.75m max )
Bath and tiled throughout, heated towel rail, wash hand base unit, wc, storage above sink.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
GROUND RENTA regular payment made by the leaseholder to the freeholder, or management company.Read more about ground rent in our glossary page.
£212 per year (Ask agent about the review period)When and how often your ground rent will be reviewed.Read more about ground rent review period in our glossary page.
ANNUAL SERVICE CHARGEA regular payment for things like building insurance, lighting, cleaning and maintenance for shared areas of an estate. They're often paid once a year, or annually.Read more about annual service charge in our glossary page.
LENGTH OF LEASEHow long you've bought the leasehold, or right to live in a property for.Read more about length of lease in our glossary page.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Churchill Way, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cardiff Queen Street Station0.1 miles
- Cardiff Central Station0.5 miles
- Cathays Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Pontcanna Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Pontcanna
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local ex
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CRP107352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Pontcanna. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.