Bromley Common, Bromley
- PROPERTY TYPE
Alan de Maid are delighted to present this attractive, larger-than-average 1930s, three-bedroom semi-detached family home. Recently extensively renovated to a high standard with excellent decorative order boasting 1294 sq. ft. The accommodation comprises; an entrance hallway boasting an original feature entrance, classic original art deco doors & furnishing, cloakroom WC, a large open plan reception/diner and a newly fitted kitchen with new kitchen utilities.
To the first floor are three larger-than-average bedrooms, a newly installed family bathroom with a walk-in shower and separate WC. The fully boarded attic space is accessible via an integrated drop-down ladder, with the potential for further extension.
Externally, there are well-maintained front and rear gardens with an additional garage to the rear for secure off-road parking. Sitting on the edge of the increasingly fashionable Chatterton Village this property is just 1 mile from Bickley station and Bromley South with direct access to London Victoria and Blackfriars in under 30 mins.
Accommodation & Amenities
• 1930s Semi-Detached Home presenting many original features
• Open plan reception/ciner
• NEW fitted kitchen, featuring integrated, fridge freeze, double over, five ring hob, washing machine & dishwasher
• Downstairs WC/cloakroom
• Three larger-than-average bedrooms
• Larger open landing area
• NEW fitted bathroom with sink, vanity unit, standard double-end bath and separate walk-in shower
• Separate large main WC
• Beautiful landscaped and established front and rear gardens, with parameter lighting to the rear
• Fully boarded attic space with potential for future expansion
• Garage including dedicated mains power supply, heating and security cameras internal and external, suitable for installation of electric vehicle charging point
• Security system with main building parameter security cameras in each apex corner
• 2nd resident on-road parking permits available, along with guest parking if required from the local authority
• Chain Free
• Proximity To Bickley and Bromley South stations
Local Authority: Bromley
Council Tax Band: E
Bromley Common, Bromley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bickley Station0.8 miles
- Bromley South Station1.0 miles
- Hayes Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference FAT230235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alan de Maid, Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.