Centenary Way, Threemilestone, Truro
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Three bedroom house
- Double glazed conservatory
- Built by Bovis Homes in 2016
- Off street parking for two vehicles
- Enclosed landscaped garden with lighting
- Mains gas central heating
- UPVC double glazing
- Bedroom one with en-suite shower room
- Great location close to amenities and countryside
Why You'll Like It
This three bedroom house has been a much loved home and has a striking double fronted bay window design with an attractive fenced garden to the front and enclosed rear garden. The property was built in 2016 by Bovis Homes and equipped to a high standard with quality bathroom and kitchen fitments. The property is positioned at the edge of the development close to a country lane which is a lovely place to walk and leads to Truro Lawn Tennis Club. The garden to the front is attractive with railings and planting. Once inside, the entrance hallway is wide with storage under the stairs and a cloakroom which doubles as a utility with washing machine built-in and space for tumble dryer along with a cupboard housing the hot water cylinder. The living room is a lovely dual aspect room benefitting from additional space created by the bay window. There is a spacious kitchen / dining room and the kitchen is fitted with a range of modern gloss base, wall and tower units with built-in...
Where It Is
Centenary Way is located at the edge of Threemilestone close to Richard Lander secondary school. There are numerous village facilities in Threemilestone and Truro is nearby. The village is well served by regular buses and there are a number of restaurants and shops close by. Access to the main A30 and the North Coast is convenient from here. Truro College and The Royal Cornwall Hospital are close by and there are a number of restaurants and shops within walking distance. Truro tennis club as not far away and there are lovely country walks to access nearby.
Services And Tenure
The property is freehold and has mains water, mains drainage, mains electricity and mains gas.
Council Tax C
Built 2016 by Bovis Homes
Clive Pearce Property, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements of fact.
2 It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Clive Pearce Property have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
3. Photos and Videos: The photographs and/or videos show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only. Any computer generated image gives only an indication as to how...
Centenary Way, Threemilestone, Truro
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Truro Station1.6 miles
- Perranwell Station3.1 miles
About the agent
It's our great team who deliver our promise to set high standards and outstanding service all at a competitive price on a NO SALE, NO FEE basis.
Clive Pearce has been an estate agent in Truro and the surrounding areas since 1989 and it is this experience and knowledge, as well as hard work on your behalf which will achieve the best possible results.
With our network of 80 offices across the South West and our London office too, we offer superb coverage whilst remaining independent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 12188187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clive Pearce Property, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.