Stonor Road, Birmingham
- PROPERTY TYPE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- REAR GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- HALL GREEN LOCATION
A well presented and deceptively spacious, traditional three bedroom semi-detached, offered CHAIN FREE in the popular residential area of Hall Green. The home is placed with easy access to local amenities such as schools, shops, eateries and transport links.
The ground floor accommodation briefly comprises: An inviting entrance hall with stairs rising to the upper floor and under stair storage. A reception room to the front with bay window feature, a second reception room to rear with doors to the rear garden. A kitchen with a range of wall and base units with space for free standing appliances and a utility area with access to the rear garden.
The first floor features a master bedroom with bay window to front, second bedroom in good proportion and a third bedroom in single use. The main bathroom enjoys a bath with wall mounted shower over and hand wash basin with pedestal and a separate WC.
To the front is a wall with off road parking and access to the open canopy porch to the main residence. The rear garden offers a decking area with laid lawn, hedges and tree. Access to a timber garage.
Council Tax Band C
Open canopy porch.
Obscure double glazed door and two obscure double glazed windows to front. Central heating radiator and access to storage cupboard with obscure double glazed window to side.
Reception Room 14' 3" into bay x 11' 3" into recess ( 4.34m into bay x 3.43m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front. Central heating radiator and gas fireplace.
Second Reception Room 12' 3" x 10' 7" into recess ( 3.73m x 3.23m into recess )
Extra Space On Reception Room 9' 9" x 5' plus door recess ( 2.97m x 1.52m plus door recess )
Double glazed door and window to rear. Central heating radiator.
Kitchen 9' plus door recess x 6' max ( 2.74m plus door recess x 1.83m max )
A range of wall and base units with sink and drainer. Space for free standing appliances (cooker with extractor hood over).
Double glazed door to side, double glazed window to rear and obscure double glazed window to side. Central heating radiator.
Obscure single glazed window to side. Access to loft.
Bedroom One 14' 10" into bay x 10' 8" into recess ( 4.52m into bay x 3.25m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' 7" into recess ( 3.73m x 3.23m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" excluding bay x 6' 9" ( 2.57m excluding bay x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator
Obscure double glazed window to rear. Bath with wall mounted shower over and hand wash basin with pedestal. Access to storage cupboard (housing the boiler), central heating radiator and tiling to splash prone areas.
Double glazed window to side. Low level toilet and wall mounted hand wash basin.
Wall to front
Decking area, laid lawn with hedges and tree. Access to a timber garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Stonor Road, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yardley Wood Station0.8 miles
- Shirley Station1.1 miles
- Hall Green Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Shirley Shipways office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Shipways has been serving the West Midlands since 1936, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Shipways as your estate agent…
>> Your local Shipways team in Shirley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too! W
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference SLY110546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.