Beckfield Lane, York
- PROPERTY TYPE
End of Terrace
- A SPACIOUS AND WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM HOME
- SHORT DISTANCE TO A CHOICE OF LOCAL SHOPS AND AMENITIES
- A LOVELY DINING KITCHEN WITH NEWLY FITTED UNITS
- AMPLE OFF STREET PARKING
- REAR GARDEN WITH RAISED DECKING AND A POND
- 3 MILES WEST OF THE CITY CENTRE
A beautifully presented, three bedroom home situated within the popular residential area of Acomb, 3 miles west of the city centre. The property boasts spacious interiors, well presented gardens and a short distance to a choice of shops and eateries.
A well presented, three bedroom home situated in the sought after area of Acomb. The property boasts an entrance hall with the stairs up to the first floor, a bay fronted lounge with a fireplace, an open dining kitchen with newly fitted units and French doors on to the rear garden. two spacious double bedrooms, one single bedroom and the family bathroom. The exterior of the home benefits from ample parking to the front with a driveway and gravel area for additional parking, as well as a lawn garden to the rear with a paved patio area, a lovely raised decking area and a pond.
Beckfield Lane is a popular residential road which offers a choice of shops, pub and eateries. There is great access to the city centre via the A59 as well as to the outer ring road, ideal for those who commute. Carr Infant and Junior School, as well as Manor CoE Secondary school are all a short distance away.
The entrance hall has a radiator, a window to the side and the stairs up to the first floor.
Lounge 13' 10" into bay x 11' ( 4.22m into bay x 3.35m )
A good size lounge with carpeted floors, a bay window to the front of the home, a radiator and a fireplace.
Dining Kitchen 15' 9" max x 13' 11" max ( 4.80m max x 4.24m max )
A newly fitted kitchen with wall/base units, an oven, a gas hob, a cooker hood, an integrated dishwasher, built in storage, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, a radiator, a window to the rear, and patio doors on to the garden.
A carpeted landing with a window to the side and the loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 10' 11" ( 4.34m x 3.33m )
The first double bedroom has carpeted floors, a radiator and a window to the front of the property.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 11' into recess ( 3.76m x 3.35m into recess )
The second double bedroom has carpeted floors, a radiator and a window to the rear of the home.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" into access x 6' 1" ( 3.28m into access x 1.85m )
The third bedroom has carpeted floors, a radiator and a window to the side of the home.
The family bathroom has a w.c, a wash hand basin, a bath tub with a shower over, a towel radiator, an extractor fan and a window to the rear,
The front of the home has a driveway and gravel area for additional off street parking. Around to the rear there is a good size, lawn garden with a patio area, raised decking, a pond as well as fence to the sides and to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Beckfield Lane, York
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Poppleton Station0.9 miles
- York Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local York William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in York
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR108675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.