The Gables, Dinas Powys
- PROPERTY TYPE
- No Chain
- Off Street Parking
- Located Near Field and Parks
- Good Investment/Rental Property
- Individual Front Door
- Close to Transport Links
- Close to Amenities
Located in the heart of Dinas Powys, this 2 bedroom apartment is a great property, from FTB to investors, The Gables is a great step into property in Dinas Powys, Being just a short walk from the village, it also has great transport links and plenty of amenities, The property also has a Garage
This second-floor apartment is pretty straightforward. The outside stairs lead to your own door, giving you some privacy.
Inside, the hallway is carpeted with a handy storage cupboard and an electric heater. The second bedroom is flexible-could be a home office or bedroom-and has decent light and a storage spot. The master bedroom is simple, with carpet, storage, and a window overlooking Dinas Powys field. The bathroom has the basics-a combo shower/bath, toilet, sink, and a heated towel rack. The living room is the highlight, offering views of Dinas Powys, this room is a great size and a brilliant place to have people over in, due to the expansive windows, the room gets loads of natural light. It connects to the kitchen with tile floors, enough cupboard space, and room for appliances. The property also benefits from a good sized garage in a separate block.
Dinas Powys is a desirable area for a number of reasons, from the stunning views and community feel, to the brilliant transport links and access to Cardiff, Barry and Penarth. It is also located near many trail walks and large fields so you always have a great walk, right on your doorstep.
The stairway is an exterior set of stairs that provide you with access to the apartment with its own individual door located on the second floor.
The hallway is carpeted with an electric heater, It also has the benefit from a large storage cupboard.
The real star of the house the living room looks over a large portion of Dinas Powys and has great views. It is also carpeted and leads through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 7' ( 2.79m x 2.13m )
The kitchen benefits from tiled Flooring and cupboard space and countertop space room for your fridge/Freezer, integrated cooker and Hobbs plus extractor fan and a window located above the sink.
Master Bedroom 9' 1" x 13' 5" ( 2.77m x 4.09m )
The master bedroom is a double room with two storage cupboards, carpeted flooring and a large window with views that look over Dinas Powys field's.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 8' 9" ( 2.79m x 2.67m )
The second bedroom would make a great home, office or bedroom. It has a storage covered and a large window that fills the room with light.
The bathroom is currently fitted with a shower/bath, toilet sink, basin and heated towel rack. It's also has an extractor fan and window.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
GROUND RENTA regular payment made by the leaseholder to the freeholder, or management company.Read more about ground rent in our glossary page.
ANNUAL SERVICE CHARGEA regular payment for things like building insurance, lighting, cleaning and maintenance for shared areas of an estate. They're often paid once a year, or annually.Read more about annual service charge in our glossary page.
LENGTH OF LEASEHow long you've bought the leasehold, or right to live in a property for.Read more about length of lease in our glossary page.
57 years left
The Gables, Dinas Powys
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dinas Powys Station0.2 miles
- Eastbrook Station0.9 miles
- Cadoxton Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Peter Alan is possibly the best known estate agent in south Wales, having almost 40 years experience in house sales. With a proven track record of success and 27 branches across the region, we are the estate agents to talk to if you are interested in buying, selling, letting, or renting houses in the local property market.
Our wide coverage and extensive marketing enable us to promote properties for sale to best effect, and, we work hard to be the preferred agent and primary source of m
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference DNP101429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Dinas Powys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.