3 Norfolk Place, City Centre, Nottingham, NG1
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
- Council Tax:
- Ask agent
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Fridge Freezer
- Full Double Glazing
**Student property available for 2024/2025 – BILLS INCLUSIVE – HIGH SPEC STUDIO FLATS**
Rent includes charges for Water, Electricity & Internet. Viewings highly recommended. 3D tour available upon request!
Property Reference: 792
Tomlinson Estates are proud to present our new block ‘The ID Apartments’ in the City Centre. This fantastic student development is located in the heart of the City Centre and features 9 high-spec student studio apartments. Each studio is already fully furnished and features a spacious double bed, a large integrated wardrobe, wall-mounted flat screen television, faux leather sofa, full length mirror and a room-spanning study desk. Each studio also includes a well-equipped and modern kitchen complete with fridge/freezer, oven, electric hob, microwave and plenty of cupboards/drawers. Each studio also includes an en-suite modern shower room and an extra sound-cancelling external window. Tenants will also have access to a communal social area and washing machines/tumble dryers.
Located in the very heart of the City Centre, the ID Apartment complex is central to Nottingham’s student life. The Trent University City campus is just a 2 minute walk away and local stores and services are on your doorstep, along with the famous Nottingham night life. The City Centre also features a robust public transport network, with buses and trams running regularly throughout the Nottingham area. The location is of the upmost convenience.
Established in the heart of the city for over 20 years, Tomlinson Estates has grown from a family business to a leading local expert that brings excellence to the experience of renting and letting a property. We bring passion, attention to detail, integrity and transparency to ensure that the tenants, landlords and homes we work with all receive the care they deserve.
Whilst we endeavour to provide accurate and up to date information in our adverts, some details and photos may not reflect the current condition of the property. Tomlinson Estates provide no warranty or guarantee for the information provided in our adverts.
Viewings are highly advised.
- One weeks rent per tenancy
- This will be to reserve the property, please note that this will be withheld if any relevant person (including guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a right-to-rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of guarantee) within 14 calendar days (or other deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
(Per tenancy, rent under £50,000 per year) - £325 per tenant.
- This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant, during the tenancy
(Per tenancy, rent of or over £50,000 per year) - 6 weeks rent
- This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant, during the tenancy.
- Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
Lost Keys or Other Security Devices:
- Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual cost of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenants, landlord and any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant(s). If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15.00 per hour for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
Variation of Contract (Tenants Request):
- £50.00 per agreed variation
- To cover the costs associated with taking landlord's instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
Change of Sharer (Tenants Request):
- £50.00 per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher.
- To cover the costs associated with taking landlord's instructions, new tenant referencing and right-to-rent checks, deposit registration as well as preparation and execution of new legal documents.
Early Termination (Tenants Request):
- Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord's cost in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
Client Money Protection: - Propertymark
Independent Redress Scheme: - The Property Ombudsman
If you would like any of our fees explaining please ask a member of staff
1 out of 1 rooms available
Room Apartment 1
Available From: 2024-09-04
3 Norfolk Place, City Centre, Nottingham, NG1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Royal Centre Tram Stop0.1 miles
- Old Market Square Tram Stop0.1 miles
- Lace Market Tram Stop0.2 miles
About the agent
Tomlinson Estates are local experts in the Nottingham property market. We offer a comprehensive range of sales, lettings, property management and property renovation services.
Our landlords enjoy optimal investment performance thanks to our wealth of experience and insight and highly proactive management strategies.
Tenants and buyers enjoy peace of mind, with straightforward and transparent agreements, support and guidance year round from our office and all our work covered by ou
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tomlinson Estate Management Limited, Lenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.