Iceni Close, St. Albans
- PROPERTY TYPE
774 sq ft
72 sq m
- BRIGHT AND WELL PROPORTIONED ACCOMMODATION
- TWO BEDROOM TWO BATHROOM
- SECOND FLOOR
- 773 SQFT
- HIGH SPECIFICATION THROUGHOUT
- PRIVATE BALCONY
- 10 YEAR WARRANTY
APARTMENT 13 AT VICINITI - A beautifully designed two bedroom, second floor apartment that features bright & well proportioned living spaces, high specification throughout, underfloor heating, private balcony & parking.
Viciniti is situated in Fleetville, one of St Albans’ thriving residential areas and has access to the Alban Way, a cycle and walking route linking with the city centre. Rich in history, the city has become a desirable place for a rewarding lifestyle, with its fabulous mix of arts and culture, acres of green open spaces, outstanding schools, and first-class amenities.
Distinctly contemporary in style, the one and two bedroom apartments at Viciniti are beautifully designed, inside and out, with each enjoying the advantage of a terrace or balcony to make the most of the surrounding landscaped environment.
Bright, well-proportioned living spaces provide the opportunity to stamp your personal taste and style to create the home that perfectly suits you. A high specification includes durable wood effect flooring, generous downlighting and underfloor heating.
The kitchens and bathrooms are contemporary and chic, perfectly blending form and function. Reflecting Montreaux’s commitment to excellence.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Iceni Close, St. Albans
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Albans Station1.0 miles
- St. Albans Abbey Station1.5 miles
- Park Street Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local St Albans William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in St Albans
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB105335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St. Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.