Peregrine Court, Calne
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Tenant in Situ
- No Onwards Chain
- Two double bedrooms
- Low maintenance garden
Peregrine court is a well presented, two double bedroom property in the popular Lansdowne Park community in Calne. Benefitting from allocated parking for two cars and a downstairs WC. Peregrine Court will offer you access to local amenities, schools and popular commuter routes along the A4 & M4.
We present to you a wonderful two bedroom property in the popular Lansdowne Park community in Calne. On entering the property you are greeted by a spacious entrance hall which gives access to the kitchen, the living/diner and downstairs cloakroom. The kitchen, to the front of the property, is bright and is a great space. The living/diner is to the rear of the property and benefits from patio doors leading through into the garden. To the first floor you have two double bedrooms as well as a family bathroom with large double shower cubicle. The property benefits from a double allocated space parking as well as a rear garden with decking and paved areas for social occasions.
Calne is a historic market town set in the beautiful county of Wiltshire, with many different attractions Calne has a lot to offer. The town is highly desired and is the perfect escape to the country location, yet still contains all the local amenities needed! With each side of Calne having its own benefits, there is always the right home for you wherever you need it. There are quick links with access to popular commuter routes to the A4 and M4 Corridor aiding smooth travels around the country and further afield. As well as this, the direct train to London Paddington is in nearby Chippenham which can be accessed on the regular bus routes to both Swindon and Chippenham. With the local schools obtaining 'Outstanding' Ofsted results, family life is perfect for Calne as well as the activities to get involved in
Entrance to this well presented spacious two bedroom property situated in a popular residential area is via the front door leading into the entrance hall which comprises : under stairs storage cupboard and a radiator.
Guest cloakroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and a radiator.
Lounge 11' 7" max x 10' 4" max ( 3.53m max x 3.15m max )
The lounge has double glazed patio doors leading to the garden, stairs leading to the first floor, television aerial point, telephone point and a radiator.
Kitchen 11' 6" max x 7' 9" max ( 3.51m max x 2.36m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Including all white goods, the property will consist of an electric oven, gas hob, washing machine and dishwasher and a fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to the front aspect, housed central heating boiler and a radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 8" max x 9' 8" max ( 3.56m max x 2.95m max )
Master bedroom situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window overlooking the garden, television aerial point and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" max x 8' 6" max ( 3.53m max x 2.59m max )
Another good sized double bedroom with a double glazed window to the front aspect, television aerial point, loft access and a radiator.
Family bathroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and a double shower cubicle. Shaver point, extractor fan and a radiator.
Low maintenance fully enclosed rear garden laid to gravel and patio with gated rear access.
Parking to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Peregrine Court, Calne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chippenham Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Calne Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Calne
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN108561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.