St. Pauls Terrace, York
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Well Presented Throughout
- Sought After Location
- Close to City Centre and Train Station
- No Onward Chain
- Useable Loft Space
A superb opportunity to acquire a two bedroom period property, located in a much sought after area of York!
A well presented two bedroom period terrace home, located in Holgate, a much sought after area of York.
The property is offered with no onward chain and is ready to move into, having been recently upgraded.
Upgrades to the property include a new kitchen, new, UVPC windows to the rear, a new compostie front door and new carpets.
The living accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, newly fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and converted loft space.
To the rear is an enclosed courtyard with gated access to the rear.
The home benefits from recently having a new composite front door, new carpets and new UVPC windows to the rear.
The property's location offers amenities, schools, train station and the city centre close by, suiting a variety of purchasers.
Call us now to book a viewing!
The entrance hall has beautiful tiled flooring, a newly fitted composite front door and a door into the lounge.
Lounge 14' 1" into recess x 11' 11" ( 4.29m into recess x 3.63m )
A lovely lounge with carpeted floors, a radiator, a window to the front and double doors on to the dining room.
Dining Room 14' 1" into recess x 9' 6" max ( 4.29m into recess x 2.90m max )
The dining room has carpeted floors, a radiator, the stairs up to the first floor and double doors in to the lounge.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 5' 11" ( 3.33m x 1.80m )
A newly fitted kitchen with wall/base units, a hob, an oven, a cooker hood, a radiator, a combi boiler (gas central heating), a window to the side, plumbing for a washing machine and laminate flooring.
A carpeted landing with a ladder up to the loft space.
Bedroom One 14' 1" into recess x 8' 11" ( 4.29m into recess x 2.72m )
The first double bedroom has carpeted floors, a radiator and a window looking over the front of the home.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" into recess x 9' 6" ( 3.23m into recess x 2.90m )
The second double bedroom has carpeted floors, a radiator, a window to the rear and built in storage.
The bathroom is to the ground floor with a shower over the claw foot bath tub, a w.c, a wash hand basin, a radiator, a window to the side and lovely, checkerboard tile flooring.
Loft Space 13' x 10' 9" ( 3.96m x 3.28m )
There is a versatile loft space which is accessed via the landing, with a sky light, carpeted floors, power sockets and lighting.
The rear of the home has a low maintenance courtyard with wall to surround and raised flower beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
St. Pauls Terrace, York
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- York Station0.3 miles
- Poppleton Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local York William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in York
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR108550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.