Nant Y Ffyrling, Nantyffyllon, Maesteg
- PROPERTY TYPE
817 sq ft
76 sq m
- **HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE**
- Brand new semi-detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Off road parking
- Private rear garden
- 10 year new-build warranty
**BRAND NEW 3 BEDROOM HOME**These Coegnant style homes are a perfect choice for both 1st time buyers & investors with their well proportioned & versatile living spaces. Accommodation comprises; hall, cloaks/wc, lounge, kitchen/diner, 3 beds , en-suite, bathroom/wc, driveway & closed private garden.
**HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE** Nant Y Ffyrling is a brand new development overlooking the picturesque Llynfi Valley & situated approximately a mile from Maesteg Town centre and within easy reach of the M4.
The development offers something for everyone with a selection of property styles including 2, 3 & 4 bedroom houses as well as some 2 bedroom detached bungalows. The Coegnant style 3 bedroom properties have accommodation comprising; a hallway, ground floor cloaks/wc, spacious lounge, kitchen/diner, 2 double & 1 single bedroom, en-suite, a further family bathroom/wc, off road parking for at least 2 cars and a private garden.
For further information or to book a viewing contact us in the Peter Alan Maesteg branch.
Lounge 15' 10" max x 15' ( 4.83m max x 4.57m )
Kitchen / Diner 15' 10" x 11' 4" max ( 4.83m x 3.45m max )
1st Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 13' 4" max x 9' ( 4.06m max x 2.74m )
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 9' max ( 3.02m x 2.74m max )
Bedroom 3 11' 4" max x 7' 4" max ( 3.45m max x 2.24m max )
Help To Buy Wales
Help to Buy – Wales provides a shared equity loan to buyers of new-build homes. The scheme supports the purchase of homes up to £250,000. (£300,000 from 1st April 2023)
With Help to Buy – Wales:
•you must provide a 5% deposit
•the scheme provides a shared equity loan of up to 20% of the purchase price
•you must take out a repayment mortgage to cover the remaining amount
Further information can be found at
Please note the house type photography displayed here may not be of the exact home located on this development but may be of another plot of the same style house. For full details of the design and specification of the property you are looking to purchase, please always contact the Peter Alan branch in Maesteg.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Nant Y Ffyrling, Nantyffyllon, Maesteg
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Maesteg Station1.0 miles
- Maesteg Ewenny Road Station1.4 miles
- Garth Mid-Glamorgan Station2.1 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
We’ve been around since 1965 so needless to say, we’re experts at what we do! Our market knowledge and coverage across Wales is unmatched, but what makes us truly special is taking everything we’ve mastered over the decades we've been in business and pairing it with innovation and new ways of thinking.
As one of the larges
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference MTG303340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Maesteg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.