Buzzard Road, Calne
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Tenant in Situ
- No Onwards Chain
- Two double bedroom top floor flat
- Lounge / Diner & separate Kitchen
- Allocated parking
A well presented TOP FLOOR APARTMENT on the sought after Lansdowne Park development. There is a spacious lounge / diner, separate kitchen, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, and bathroom. It further benefits from allocated parking, and NO ONWARDS CHAIN.
Calling all investors - TENANT IN SITU! Fantastic TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM TOP FLOOR APARTMENT, offered for sale with no onwards chain. There is a spacious lounge / diner and separate kitchen, plus modern bathroom, and newly fitted central heating boiler. It further benefits from an allocated parking space.
Calne is a historic market town set in the beautiful county of Wiltshire, with many different attractions Calne has a lot to offer. The town is highly desired and is the perfect escape to the country location, yet still contains all the local amenities needed! With each side of Calne having its own benefits, there is always the right home for you wherever you need it. There are quick links with access to popular commuter routes to the A4 and M4 Corridor aiding smooth travels around the country and further afield. As well as this, the direct train to London Paddington is in nearby Chippenham which can be accessed on the regular bus routes to both Swindon and Chippenham. With the local schools obtaining 'Outstanding' Ofsted results, family life is perfect for Calne as well as the activities to get involved in. This unique town is beginning to grow and develop with amenities such as a large Tesco, independent restaurants and shops. Sporting activities are easily accessible with the gyms, swimming pools and local sports teams.
Communal Entrance Hall
Telephone entry system, stairs to the first and second floors.
Top Floor Landing
Storage cupboard, door to apartment.
Doors to all rooms, radiator, airing cupboard containing the newly fitted (2024) central heating boiler.
Lounge / Diner 14' 2" max x 13' 1" max ( 4.32m max x 3.99m max )
Window to front aspect, window to side aspect, radiator. Door to the kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 2" max x 7' 3" max ( 3.40m max x 2.21m max )
Window to front aspect, wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces and tiled splash backs. Plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, electric oven and gas hob with a stainless steel cooker hood , vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 1" max x 10' 3" max ( 3.68m max x 3.12m max )
Window to side aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" max x 10' 7" max ( 3.40m max x 3.23m max )
Window to rear aspect, radiator.
Obscured window to side aspect, WC and wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower off, part tiled, laminate flooring, radiator.
Allocated for one vehicle.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
£0 per year
980 years left
Buzzard Road, Calne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chippenham Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Calne Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Calne
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN108559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.