Hunton Hill, Birmingham
- PROPERTY TYPE
- OFFERED FOR SALE WITH VACANT POSSESSION - NO UPWARD CHAIN
- EXCELLENT CONDITION THROUGHOUT
- SPACIOUS BRIGHT KITCHEN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS TO FIRST FLOOR
OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN - This property boasts great transport links having both road and rail access to Birmingham this beautifully presented mid-terraced home is an absolute must for viewing.
OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN - This property boasts great transport links having both road and rail access to Birmingham this beautifully presented mid-terraced home is an absolute must for viewing. Offering spacious accommodation to comprise; lounge and separate dining room, to the rear a bright kitchen providing a range of fitted base and wall units. To the first floor are two excellent double bedrooms and bathroom with full suite. To the rear is a low maintenance garden ideal for first time buyers or investors alike.
UPVC door to front aspect.
Dining Room 13' 2" x 12' 10" ( 4.01m x 3.91m )
Double glazed window, telephone and internet points and central heating radiator.
Lounge 12' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.94m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.39m )
Door leading to the garden, a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, integrated cooker, hob and extractor fan, tiled to splashback areas and solid floor.
Bedroom One 15' x 11' 3" ( 4.57m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window, fitted wardrobe around bed, central heating radiator, wooden flooring and ethernet point.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 7" ( 3.66m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator and wooden flooring.
Bathroom 10' x 8' ( 3.05m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window, bath with shower over, WC, hand wash basin, combi central heating boiler and central heating radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Hunton Hill, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gravelly Hill Station0.2 miles
- Erdington Station1.0 miles
- Aston Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Burchell Edwards, Erdington
Unit 3 Queens Court Gravelly Hill North Stockland Green Birmingham B23 6BJ
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Erdington for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference ERD206334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Erdington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.