Skip to content

St. Marys Close, Ilkley

PROPERTY TYPE

Bungalow

BEDROOMS

2

BATHROOMS

1

SIZE

Ask agent

Describes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.

Key features

  • Easily Managed Retirement Bungalow
  • 75% Equity Share
  • Convenient Location In Walking Distance Of Town Centre
  • Vestibule & Hallway
  • Sitting Room
  • Fitted Kitchen
  • 2 Bedrooms & Large Modern Shower Room
  • Off Road Parking & Private West Facing Garden Area
  • Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
  • Council Tax Band C

Description

A smartly presented two bedroomed bungalow offering well proportioned and recently refurbished accommodation. The property is highly affordable for the Ilkley market, sold on a 75% equity share basis, with no rent being payable on the remaining 25% share.

Ground Floor -

Covered Entrance - With a useful outside store room which presently houses a tumble dryer.

Entrance Vestibule - Leading to:

Reception Hall -

Sitting Room - 4.50m x 3.66m (14'9" x 12'0") - With a moulded ceiling corning and two wall lights. Window overlooking the rear garden. Newly fitted carpet.

Kitchen - 2.67m x 2.54m (8'9" x 8'4") - With a stainless steel sink unit with a mixer tap and a range of fitted base and wall units incorporating cupboards, drawers and heat resistant work surfaces. There are a number of free standing appliances which the owners plan to leave including a fridge freezer, automatic washer, dishwasher and an electric double oven.

Bedroom - 4.06m x 2.57m (13'4" x 8'5") - With a mirror fronted wardrobe.

Bedroom - 3.05m x 2.59m (10'0" x 8'6") - With a newly fitted carpets.

Bathroom - With a modern white suite comprising a large walk in shower with a fold-down seat, wash basin and low suite wc. Part wall tiling. Vinyl floor and linen cupboard. Access to the insulated and boarded roof space which houses the gas combi boiler.

Outside -

Parking - There is off road parking in the tarmacadam driveway in front of the property.

Gardens - There is an easily maintained lawned garden to the front of the property which is maintained by the management company.

Immediately to the rear of the bungalow is a private west facing patio area leading onto a maintained lawned garden area.

Tenure - The property is held on the balance of a 125 year lease from 1994 at what we are advised is a nominal ground rent. The property is sold on the basis of a 75% equity share. The remaining 25% is owned by Anchor Housing Association for which no rent is charged. An annual service charge is made in respect of external building repairs and grounds maintenance. The estimate for 2024/25 is £153.66 per month. Buyers must have a minimum age of 60 years.

Please Note - The extent of the property and its boundaries are subject to verification by inspection of the title deeds. The measurements in these particulars are approximate and have been provided for guidance purposes only. The fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested and therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. The internal photographs used in these particulars are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item is included in the sale.

Council Tax - City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council Tax Band C

Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing And Transfer - Money Laundering Regulations (Introduced June 2017). To enable us to comply with the expanded Money Laundering Regulations we are required to obtain identification from prospective buyers once a price and terms have been agreed on a purchase. Please note the property will not be marked as sold subject to contract until the appropriate identification has been provided.

Brochures

St. Marys Close, IlkleyBrochure
COUNCIL TAXA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council Tax in our glossary page.
Band: C
PARKINGDetails of how and where vehicles can be parked, and any associated costs.Read more about parking in our glossary page.
Yes
GARDENA property has access to an outdoor space, which could be private or shared.
Yes
ACCESSIBILITYHow a property has been adapted to meet the needs of vulnerable or disabled individuals.Read more about accessibility in our glossary page.
Ask agent

St. Marys Close, Ilkley

NEAREST STATIONS

Distances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
  • Ilkley Station0.4 miles
  • Ben Rhydding Station0.6 miles
  • Burley-in-Wharfedale Station2.7 miles
Check how much you can borrow
Get a Mortgage in Principle
You'll have a personalised result in just 20 minutes and you could get viewings faster when you find the home you want, with no impact on your credit score.Powered bynationwide
Recently sold & under offer
See similar nearby properties

About the agent

Tranmer White, Ilkley

139 Bolling Road, Ben Rhydding, Ilkley, LS29 8PN

Tranmer White, Ilkley

The team at Tranmer White came together as colleagues over the last decade with a common purpose - excellence in estate agency. We achieve this by getting to know you on a personal level, understanding your needs and motivations while also providing you with clear and honest advice.

Collectively the five directors, Ed Tranmer, Becky White, Tracy Wardman, Bill Dale and William Eddison have almost 140 years relevant experience in the local property market. In that time, we have learnt to

More properties from this agent

Industry affiliations

Property Redress Scheme

Notes

These notes are private, only you can see them.

Staying secure when looking for property

Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.

Visit our security centre to find out more

Disclaimer - Property reference 33100127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tranmer White, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.

Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.

Your search history

You have no recent searches.