SEARLES ROAD, London, SE1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Private garden
- Walking distance to Tube, Train and a variety of buses.
- 4 double bedrooms (1 with en-suite)
- Large living room
- Seperate kitchen
- Recently redecorated.
- Every bedroom has walk in cupboards
The property is arranged over three floors and comprises from the following -
Four large double bedrooms - one with en-suite
All bedrooms have walk in cupboards
Double reception room
Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
Walking distance to Elephant and Castle station (Northern and Bakerloo lines/Train station) and Borough station (Northern line)
You really do have to see how large the property is, such a beautiful home and ideal for sharers or large familes.
SEARLES ROAD, London, SE1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Borough Station0.6 miles
- Elephant & Castle Station0.6 miles
- Elephant & Castle (Northern) Station0.6 miles
About the agent
We would like to introduce you to Cubix. Based in the Elephant and Castle area of London, we are independent agents with our roots firmly planted in the local area. We like to think that we are a bit more than just another Estate agents; we are also a social hub, supporting a wide range of projects in the neighbourhood. This closeness to the area we work in means that we know the local property market intimately. Street-by-street, we know how much rent a property can achieve and what kind of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 061311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubix Estate Agents, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.