Foundry Close, MK19
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Executive home within historic Old Foundry site
- 3 Double bedrooms - master with full en-suite
- Located within walking distance of a range of amenities
- Parking within courtyard for 2 cars
- Fitted kitchen with integrated cooker & space for dishwasher!
- Excellent specification throughout
- Bathrooms and cloakroom with high-quality fittings
- Mix of ceramic and quality carpets flooring throughout
- Managed outside space
- Ready to occupy from 23rd November - unfurnished
The Old Foundry forms part of the history of the village of Deanshanger and it's place within Northamptonshire's industry. This home forms part of the converted Foundry with the oldest parts of the main building dating back to the early 20th Century.
Deanshanger is located just a few miles from Central Milton Keynes. It offers an easy commute into the city and it's vast range of employment yet offers a quiet village feel more suitable for those not looking for city living. The village offers a range of amenities within walking distance of the site including pub, shops, local schooling, take-away's, chemist etc. Everything you need within an easy reach.
The property itself forms part of the site extension with all the benefits of modern finish and insulation etc whilst being built in a character style sympathetic to the historic surroundings making this a unique rental opportunity.
The property has full gas central heating throughout, double glazing designed to be in-keeping with the building, fully fitted kitchen with integrated cooker plus space for other appliances including dishwasher! Flooring is a mixture of natural ceramics and quality carpeted flooring, modern bathroom / sanitary fittings, plus some additional touches such as heated towel rails etc.
The accommodation can be seen on the attached floor plan but in summary comprises:
To ground floor - Entrance hallway with cloak / storage cupboards, downstairs cloakroom, fantastic open plan living room / kitchen / dining space.
To first floor - Landing, master bedroom suite with en-suite shower room, bedroom 2 and family bathroom with shower over bath.
To second floor - a 3rd double bedroom plus access to a large walk in store room housing boiler and providing ample storage space.
Outside the courtyard provides allocated parking for 2 vehicles plus a small front courtyard area designed for almost no maintenance.
Overall this property must be seen to be fully appreciated and will ideally suit a professional couple looking for something outside of the normal Milton Keynes home with ample amenities and very little maintenance.
Offered to let on an unfurnished basis and ready to occupy from 23rd November.
* PLEASE NOTE: Whilst children are welcome, we would point out that due to the lack of a suitable garden this home may not suit those with young children. Please call to discuss.
* SORRY - NO PETS PERMITTED.
* SORRY - NO FRIEND / COLLEAGUE SHARERS
A Little About Prestige Estates MK Ltd
Established in 2009 Prestige Estates have established ourselves as one of the premier Letting Agents in Milton Keynes.
We have Association of Letting Agents (ARLA - Propertymark) accreditation as well as membership to the 'Safeagent' scheme - Providing peace of mind when renting your next home.
We also have membership of The Property Ombudsman as well as holding full Client Money Protection insurance - protecting Landlords and Tenants money and guaranteeing we hold the correct insurances & have defined accounting standards.
Tenants deposit money is secured via the Deposit Protection Service. A custodial scheme secured with Government approved banks - guaranteeing the safety of the deposit.
Foundry Close, MK19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wolverton Station3.7 miles
- Milton Keynes Central Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Prestige Estates are an ARLA Propertymark Licenced Letting Agency specialising in the management and letting of properties throughout Milton Keynes and the surrounding villages. Owned and managed by property and financial professionals, Prestige offers its clients an unrivalled service, coupled with years of experience and a friendly yet professional working relationship. We welcome Landlords and Tenants looking for a long term relationship and who demand an individual service from their chos
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference F114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prestige Estates, Milton Keynes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.