Regency Crescent, Christchurch
- BRIGHT AND AIRY 2ND FLOOR FLAT
- SPACIOUS DOUBLE BEDROOM
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- GOOD SIZE LOUNGE/DINER
- MODERN KITCHEN AND SHOWER ROOM
- 24 HOUR CARELINE
- DOUBLE GLAZING & ELECTRIC HEATING
- HOUSE MANAGER
- RESIDENTS LOUNGE
- COMMUNAL LAUNDRY ROOM
The property features a good size Lounge/Diner, Kitchen, spacious double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a modern shower room. Benefits include 24 hour careline, house manager, double glazing, electric heating and the added benefit of being offered for sale with No Forward Chain.
BLENHEIM COURT COMPRISES OF 65 APARTMENTS OVER 3 FLOORS, ALL SERVED BY BOTH LIFT AND STAIRS. THERE IS A WELCOMING AND COMFORTABLE RESIDENTS LOUNGE, COMMUNAL LAUNDRY ROOM AND ATTRACTIVE COMMUNAL GARDENS. IT IS ALSO IDEALLY LOCATED FOR LOCAL SHOPS AND AMENITIES AS WELL AS BEING WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO CHRISTCHURCH HOSPITAL, WHICH ALSO HAS A PHARMACY, DOCTORS SURGERY AND DENTRAL PRACTICE.
BRIGHT AND AIRY 2ND FLOOR FLAT
SPACIOUS DOUBLE BEDROOM
NO FORWARD CHAIN
GOOD SIZE LOUNGE/DINER
MODERN KITCHEN AND SHOWER ROOM
24 HOUR CARE LINE
DOUBLE GLAZING & ELECTRIC HEATING
COMMUNAL LAUNDRY ROOM
LEASE DETAILS - WE ARE ADVISED THERE ARE 104 YEARS REMAINING
MAINTENANCE CHARGES ARE £1700.00 approximately per year and £300.00 per year for the GROUND RENT
EPC RATING : C
VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT PLEASE
Please note that the equipment, fittings, fireplaces, heating systems, mains services, apparatus and appliances have not been tested by us the agents so we cannot confirm that they are in working order. All measurements are approximate and are for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Regency Crescent, Christchurch
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Christchurch Station0.5 miles
- Pokesdown Station1.9 miles
- Hinton Admiral Station3.3 miles
About the agent
MICHAEL ADAM HAVING WON THE BRITISH PROPERTY AWARD FOR CHRISTCHURCH FOR 4 YEARS RUNNING 2016, 2017, 2018 AND NOW 2019.
At Michael Adam, we pride ourselves on having both the Local Knowledge to assist our clients in selling their homes and the National Coverage to attract purchasers, both countrywide and from abroad.
OUR REPUTATION IS IMPORTANT TO US. We have had many years experience in the estate agency business and have successfully traded in all market conditions.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS1114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Adam Estate Agents, Christchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.