Granville Way, Sherborne, Dorset, DT9
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- well presented property
- double glazing and central heating
- garage and parking
- three bedrooms
The accommodation is as follows:-
Entrance Hall with room thermostat
Cloakroom with close couple w.c and white basin, tile splashback and vinyl flooring
Kitchen with floor and wall mounted cupboards and drawers, gas hob and electric oven, single draining steel sink, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, extractor fan over hob, further pine shelving, window with outlook to garden. Space for dining table. Wall mounted boiler.
Sitting Room with French doors to garden, under-stair storage, dual aspect windows, ceiling and wall lighting, TV point.
Stairs lead from the hall to gallery landing, airing cupboard.
Bedroom Three, front facing single bedroom
Bedroom Two, rear facing larger single / small double bedroom with built in storage
Bedroom One, double bedroom with built in storage
Bathroom with white suite, mixer taps for shower over bath, tiled splash backs, vinyl flooring
To the front of the house is a low level hedge, street parking possible.
To the rear is parking allocated for one vehicle to the front of the single garage, garage has up and over door and pedestrian door to the side, light and power connected. To the side of the garage is a gate through to the garden, low maintenance garden put to terraced shingle areas with paved seating area. outside tap.
Children and pets may be considered
EPC 94 'C'
Granville Way, Sherborne, Dorset, DT9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sherborne Station0.9 miles
- Thornford Station4.3 miles
- Yeovil Pen Mill Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Stockwood Lettings is an Independent Letting Agency. We work closely with our landlords and tenants alike and we make it our priority to match the right person to the right house. That’s why at a valuation we will ask about the neighbourhood and neighbours, as it would be wrong to install a young family in an area predominantly occupied by the elderly. Ten years in this industry has taught us how important it is to get this right.
All members of staff have excellent local knowledge, all
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 94gran. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stockwood Lettings, Sherborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.