- Period Cottage
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Large Garage & Driveway
- Rural Location
- Shared Garden With Views
- Feature Beams
- Available Mid January
- Sorry No Children or Pets
o Lounge with Feature Beams
o Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
o One Double Bedroom
o One Good Size Single Bedroom
o Family Bathroom
o Garden with Views over Fields
o Rural Setting
o Sorry No Children or Pets
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harlow Mill Station2.3 miles
- Harlow Town Station3.0 miles
- Sawbridgeworth Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Belvoir! is one of the UK's leading property management and letting agents. We offer a specialist service in residential lettings, properties to let, buy-to-let and property rental for tenants and landlords with offices in England, Ireland and Scotland.
With an extensive selection of property to rent including houses, homes, city flats, studio flats and apartments Belvoir Lettings has property available to suit every requirement.
Belvoir's service covers the entire property rental
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HW2861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Harlow Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.