Leeds Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS20
- Let available date:
- £795A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- ~VIEWINGS AVAILABLE, PLEASE E MAIL TO BOOK YOUR SLOT~
- A well presented STONE built DETACHED TWO bedroomed UNFURNISHED house
- Recently REFURBISHED with MODERN/CONTEMPORARY internal finish
- LIVING ROOM and SEPARATE DINING KITCHEN
- ACCESSIBLE to Guiseley centre, amenities and EATERIES
- With DOUBLE GLAZING and GAS CENTRAL HEATING system
- Allocated single PARKING SPACE
- IN PROXIMITY to Guiseley train station AND popular LOCAL SCHOOLS
- EPC rating 'E'. The holding deposit is £160.
13' 9" x 13' 1" (4.2m x 4m)
PVCu double glazed window and door to the front. Blind. Coving. Dado rail. Two radiators. Television and telephone poinst. Timber effect fire surround. Carpet floor finish.
PVCu double glazed window to the side. Blind. Radiator. Staircase to the first floor. Carpet floor finish.
13' 5" x 11' 9" (4.1m to 3.6 x 3.6m)
PVCu double glazed window to the rear. Blind. Radiator. A range of base and wall units in grey with tiled splash-back in brick effect pattern. There is plumbing for an automatic washing machine. There is a granite effect grey work surface with 1.5 bowl sink unit having a mixer tap over. There is also a gas hob over an electric oven. There is access to a cellar area. The floor is in timber effect laminate grey finish.
Carpet floor finish
13' 9" x 13' 1" (4.2m (into the alcove) x 4m)
PVCu double glazed window to the front. Blind. Radiator. Built-in cupboard. Carpet floor finish.
12' 9" x 9' 2" (3.9m (max) x 2.8m)
PVCu double glazed window to the front. Blind. Radiator. Carpet floor finish.
8' 2" x 5' 2" (2.5m x 1.6m) 'L' shaped
PVCu double glazed window to the side. Blind. Radiator. Part tiled walls. Three piece bathroom suite in white encompassing low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over.
There is a single parking space to the rear.
Online enquiries have confirmed the council tax band as 'C'.
The EPC rating is 'E'.
The holding deposit is £160
Leeds Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Guiseley Station0.4 miles
- Menston Station1.8 miles
- Apperley Bridge Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Blue Residential is an innovative company combining the latest technology with a friendly confident staff who know the local, Leeds/Bradford and Wharf Valley housing market. Living as we do, in the area we serve, gives us a first-hand knowledge of the locality.
Blue Residential is committed to the highest standards of service provision. Our conscientious and motivated team is experienced in all aspects of property transaction. Sales, lettings and lettings management are at the core of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blue Residential, Guiseley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.