Trevithick Lane, Shenley Lodge Milton Keynes,MK5
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Outstanding quality 5 bedroom detached executive home
- Double garage and driveway parking
- Enclosed private plot backing onto mature trees
- 3 reception rooms plus large kitchen with appliances inc.
- Master suite with dressing area and full refitted en-suite
- Other bedrooms sharing re-fitted 5 piece family bathroom
- Excellent condition with neutral décor
- Close to excellent local school and amenities
- Offered to let unfurnished with white goods included
- Ready to occupy from 7th July
Due to current restrictions we are able to offer viewing by virtual tour with supporting photos and floor plan with room sizes.
Should you wish to proceed on this basis we are able to provide a full 'distance' service with all referencing and ID processes via electronic medium and, should your move be of an urgent nature we are able to offer a distance check in procedure to ensure the safety of you and our staff. For more information please email us today for a prompt reply.
Prestige Estates are delighted to offer this outstanding executive home to rent from early July.
Set at the end of a very quiet cul-de-sac of similar homes in the sought-after location of Shenley Lodge - just a short walk from the popular family pub / restaurant 'The Old Beams' and within easy distance of well regarded local schooling and nearby business parks, plus CMK just a few minutes by car.
The property itself is as substantial 5 bedroom detached residence with double garage and ample driveway parking. Finished to a truly high specification throughout having been much improved and upgraded by the current owners. Some features include:
* Upgraded family bathroom with 5 piece suite with separate shower cubicle and oversized bath.
* Upgraded en-suite with large walk in shower and twin sinks.
* Master bedroom with quality fitted wooden shutters
* Upgraded kitchen with range of quality appliances and granite work surfaces
* Wooden 'parquet' flooring to much of the ground floor.
* Upgraded switches and sockets to many rooms
* Neutral colour décor throughout
* Fully double glazed and with full gas heating system
* Children's play frame on soft flooring to garden
* Double garage with power and light, plus small storage shed
The accommodation is spacious throughout and comprises reception hallway with downstairs cloakroom / WC. Large dual aspect living room with fireplace and access to garden. Feature dining room with large bay window overlooking garden. Generous kitchen with range cooker, dishwasher, full height fridge, freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer to all remain. Separate study / play room.
Upstairs the landing gives access to excellent master bedroom suite with ample fitted wardrobes / dressing area plus full en-suite shower room.
Bedrooms 2, 3 4 and 5 are all of a good size and share the excellent family bathroom.
Externally the garden backs onto mature trees and offers a large amount of seclusion, provides a deck area & play area. To the front the drive and garage.
Offered to let on an unfurnished basis and ready to occupy from 7th July for 12 month minimum term.
Email us today to view our online 360 degree virtual tour in the first instance.
PETS - Please note that the landlord will consider 1 x cat only - no other pets will be considered.
A Little About Prestige Estates MK Ltd
Established in 2009 Prestige Estates have established ourselves as one of the premier Letting Agents in Milton Keynes.
We have Association of Letting Agents (ARLA - Propertymark) accreditation as well as membership to the 'Safeagent' scheme - Providing peace of mind when renting your next home.
We also have membership of The Property Ombudsman as well as holding full Client Money Protection insurance - protecting Landlords and Tenants money and guaranteeing we hold the correct insurances & have defined accounting standards.
Tenants deposit money is secured via the Deposit Protection Service. A custodial scheme secured with Government approved banks - guaranteeing the safety of the deposit.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Trevithick Lane, Shenley Lodge Milton Keynes,MK5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Milton Keynes Central Station1.2 miles
- Bletchley Station2.5 miles
- Fenny Stratford Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Prestige Estates are an ARLA Propertymark Licenced Letting Agency specialising in the management and letting of properties throughout Milton Keynes and the surrounding villages. Owned and managed by property and financial professionals, Prestige offers its clients an unrivalled service, coupled with years of experience and a friendly yet professional working relationship. We welcome Landlords and Tenants looking for a long term relationship and who demand an individual service from their chos
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference T121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prestige Estates, Milton Keynes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.