Barga, Lucca, Tuscany, Italy
- Exposed wooden beams
- Granny flat
- Solar pannels
- Private water spring
- TV room
- Living room
- Dining room with fireplace
- Laundry room
- Boiler room
- 3 double bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Roof terrace
- Separate annex converted in to an apartment
- The properties have separate entrances, furthermore a tall hedge ensures privacy. The two properties can be easily accessed internally and incorporated within the main property.
Out building 1:
Barn on two floors currently used as storage for gardening tools. With the possibility to add electrical and plumbing systems, this property is perfect to be refurbished to turn in to a hotel or B&B.
- Two story refurbished stone farmhouse comprising of: Open plan Kitchen-Diner/lounge, family bathroom and a double bedroom.
Swimming pool 10X4x1,30M
- 8 Hectars of land (woods, vegetable patch ect.)
- The land includes cultivations of various plants and trees including:
o Apricot tree
o Quince tree
o Pomegranate tree
o Plum tree
o Pear tree
o 101 vines (Syrah)
o Spices and various herbs
The property is practically self-sufficient thanks to the photovoltaic system, wood stoves (in addition to gas GPL), solar panels and a fresh water well.
Barga, Lucca, Tuscany, Italy
NEAREST AIRPORTSDistances are straight line measurements
- Galileo(International)28.0 miles
- Florence(International)38.6 miles
- Borgo Panigale(International)50.1 miles
- Cristoforo Colombo(International)85.4 miles
- Marina di Campo(International)91.6 miles
Advice on buying Italian property
Learn everything you need to know to successfully find and buy a property in Italy.
About the agent
A history of Tuscan Homes
Tuscan Homes is a real estate agency in Barga, managed by the owners Rosanna Marini and Corrado Biagi, with passion and dedication to its clients.
We have distinguished ourselves in the property market for 30 years in the buying/selling of villas, farmhouses, apartments and prestigious properties, be it as second homes or as permanent residence.
We cover an area in Tuscany, near Lucca called Mediavalle and Garfagnana, which comprises notable towns s
This is a property advertisement provided and maintained by Tuscan Homes Real Estate, Barga (reference 1604) and does not constitute property particulars. Whilst we require advertisers to act with best practice and provide accurate information, we can only publish advertisements in good faith and have not verified any claims or statements or inspected any of the properties, locations or opportunities promoted. Rightmove does not own or control and is not responsible for the properties, opportunities, website content, products or services provided or promoted by third parties and makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, completeness, legality, performance or suitability of any of the foregoing. We therefore accept no liability arising from any reliance made by any reader or person to whom this information is made available to. You must perform your own research and seek independent professional advice before making any decision to purchase or invest in overseas property.